EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Forums Upgraded to phpBB 3.0!

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know that the forums have been upgraded from phpBB 2.0 to 3.0. This upgrade brings us many new features (which I will list below), and also some changes (like the skin).

[*]Attachments![/*:m:dtr714s6]

[*]Subforums[/*:m:dtr714s6]

[*]Enhanced Posting Options[/*:m:dtr714s6]

[*]Better User Controls and Group Options[/*:m:dtr714s6]

[*]Better Performance[/*:m:dtr714s6]

[*]Improved Administration and Security[/*:m:dtr714s6]

hmm...ok...i liked the old theme better.....

There is also a "Black Pearl," skin implemented that you can use instead of the default. Just go to "Profile," and then "Board Preferences." You can of course also use the default phpBB skin too. I plan on implementing more skins in the future.

NWO purple or simpleDarkPurple plz. :)

But this is a great improvement, now we can attach files. :shock: Karawasas transfer bill will hit the roof in no time.

I don't liek that the new posts since last visit is no longer possible to click if not a member(even though before it linked to: "you must log in"). it was a great way to attract players who are checking the forums as guests, I think^^

I'm sure you guys have noticed the recent change to the forums. There are now nice icons for each section, and the N.Design skin is wider for easier viewing.

I haven't tried out yet, but if what jolin012 says is right, which i assume, it would be a bad thing.

I think the forums should be open to everyone, registered or not, I personally hate it to go to a forum and *meek, can't read the posts because im not a VIP. Its like punching me in the face and saying "We are a crazy loony sect and do not welcome stalkers, join or die". Just my feeling about this issue.

Guest 1mpulse
I haven't tried out yet, but if what jolin012 says is right, which i assume, it would be a bad thing.

I think the forums should be open to everyone, registered or not, I personally hate it to go to a forum and *meek, can't read the posts because im not a VIP. Its like punching me in the face and saying "We are a crazy loony sect and do not welcome stalkers, join or die". Just my feeling about this issue.

yeah... its annoying too..

Sign in to follow this