EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Voodoo Tower

one good use of this tower is for catching elementals... although like jinx, the creep is usually dead before the ability can trigger or it takes too long to trigger and the creep leaks...

shorter casting time and duration might be better.

Currently it does its damage every 5 seconds, for a total of 2 times (10 second duration). The idea behind this was to give enough time for damage to accumulate (i.e. HP to be lost) that it would do massive damage. However, if this is not working out as such we can change these numbers. It could damage every 2.5 seconds, for a total of 2 times and thus a duration of 5 seconds.

The other change I was thinking about, is to make this AoE. It would work the same as it does now, but when the curse is casted on a creep, it would also curse all units within say 250 AoE of the creep. Not so sure about this idea though, but in combination with the shorter frequency/duration, it may be sound.

Thoughts?

Guest Sancdar

I think the tower's bugged, personally. The applied damage doesn't always seem to mesh with what I'm watching. Anyone got a replay that uses one of these in situations where it's easy to tell what's happening?

I dont like the actual voodoo and jinx towers eighter, its

1 too hard to see its efect

2 too hard to remember the elements they are made from

3 too complex skills

4 jinx depends on luck, voodoo will affect already dead creeps

i'm for axing the actual tower concepts and think about something new.

I think the tower's bugged, personally. The applied damage doesn't always seem to mesh with what I'm watching. Anyone got a replay that uses one of these in situations where it's easy to tell what's happening?

the damage done is affected by armour (confirmed by karawasa). The situration to see this is when catching elementals. i'll try to find one of my replays...

Sign in to follow this