EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Builder Yealous

I saw cisz new builder and got very yealous.

Can't all Shamans or the Beta testers that helped much get a builder togheter? It would only be 1 more builder.

(Could be Goblin Tinker or Robo Goblin)

You can. Spent night after night in the irc. Develop tools for the map. Keep a constant high quality to your input. Help out when its needed and do all this over some months.

Or be lucky and get it for no reason as I did.. :roll::wink::D

Guest emjlr3

and when I feel like it, our special builders are going to be made even cooler...just wait and see....

Guest DrinkSlurm
I saw cisz new builder

Screenshot, please!

and when I feel like it, our special builders are going to be made even cooler...just wait and see....

They're just going to lookdifferent, right?

Guest emjlr3
I saw cisz new builder

Screenshot, please!

They're just going to lookdifferent, right?

quite a bit more then that actually

Let me translate:

13est: "wtf w0o0t huh?"

emjlr3: "p0wned"

@13est - Breathe, concentrate, spellcheck. What emjlr3 is hinting, is that the custom workers are more than just an unusual model. Once the gameplay relevant workload is done, he will code stuff for them. And you have seen the new towers, so you can imagine what emjlr3 is capable of.

Guest AlienFromBeyond
Let me translate:

@13est - Breathe, concentrate, spellcheck. What emjlr3 is hinting, is that the custom workers are more than just an unusual model. Once the gameplay relevant workload is done, he will code stuff for them. And you have seen the new towers, so you can imagine what emjlr3 is capable of.

And I think people are afraid that he will code actual abilities or something that will affect the game, making the special builder unfair. Now, if it's more like causing flower to sprout everywhere or a purely looks-based polymorph, that would be fine.

Yup.

But I want someway to show that you are a Beta tester, cause if I say that to others they don't believe me :cry:

Actually I don't requre something big all Beta testers name in quest? or something to show it.

(I want others to know that I helped a little bit)

Guest emjlr3
Let me translate:

And I think people are afraid that he will code actual abilities or something that will affect the game, making the special builder unfair. Now, if it's more like causing flower to sprout everywhere or a purely looks-based polymorph, that would be fine.

do not worry, it will only make me as much better as I need to be to make up for my lack of skill :)

Sign in to follow this