EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[BETA 2] - Build checklist

With the new version of the map, all builds should work now, so a win on very hard should be very possible indeed.

Here are the builds to check:

4 Element Builds

Nr. ldwfne
4.01  ++++   ldwf
4.02  +++ +  ldwn
4.03  +++  + ldwe
4.04  ++ ++  ldfn
4.05  ++ + + ldfe
4.06  ++  ++ ldne
4.07  + +++  lwfn
4.08  + ++ + lwfe
4.09  + + ++ lwne
4.10  +  +++ lfne
4.11   ++++  dwfn
4.12   +++ + dwfe
4.13   ++ ++ dwne
4.14   + +++ dfne
4.15    ++++ wfne

5 Element Builds

Nr. ldwfne
5.1  +++++  ldwfn
5.2  ++++ + ldwfe
5.3  +++ ++ ldwne
5.4  ++ +++ ldfne
5.5  + ++++ lwfne
5.6   +++++ dwfne

6 Element Build

Nr. ldwfne
6.1  ++++++ ldwfne

Now we need one win on vh pick for each of the builds. Thats 22 matches. Prism is still missing, so any build with lde should be considered under construction for now.

Ok, I'm trying to do ldwf, as storm and acid look familiar. The build oviously circles around the replicate ability of the trickery tower.

Here is how far I got, not far indeed:

>> Replay ldwf 4.0 beta 2 <<

to test if the builds are really balanced, ideally one player should be able to do all the builds. this will eliminate any skill difference and show that any build can be completed. however, i forsee that this would take anyone weeks or even months to finish everything. but it'll be interesting if someone really comes up with a replay pack containing all the builds. maybe you'll be the one to do it...

This is a good idea, but perhaps it will be best to put it off until a mostly stable version comes out (not balance wise, bug wise). Otherwise, a lot of builds are "under construction."

Guest DrinkSlurm

Agreed. I think the bugs in Beta2 are a bit too severe right now to compare and verify builds.

A question about nomenclature, though:

When is build is listed as "ldwf" that means what exactly? Get Light, Dark, Water, and Fire all to level 2, and then whatever you want for the remaining 3 picks?

The 6-element build "lwdfne" means you get all six elements to level 1, and then any 5 more elements to level 2?

Sign in to follow this