EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

What is your favorite game mode?

i've switched from a vh pick to a chaos vh allrandom player... didn't take me long to switch to a chaos player and randoming (because i can't decide what elements to pick to test what tower) after a few games of 4.0 beta... once in a while vhx but most can't make it past 20...

Guest KingBartre

I, too, love very hard random chaos. Used to prefer -samerandom, but that's kinda dull and its neat to see how others react to the hand they're given.

Don't care for Hero mode. It's just kind of dumb, especially since the Naga is so imbalanced, imo.

I usually get to about lvl 50ish on vh ran chaos, only beat it once on those settings.

Guest Timberwolf

To be honest I suck at this game without hero mode on still. I'll get better I guess but without one my rythym of what to build when gets thrown all off.

But lately I've been playing no hero mode (becasue everyone else seems to hate it, so it must just be me), and either Very Hard but pick elements, or going random but on a lower difficulty.

I've never played extreme mode.

I also don't like race mode as every game of it I've had decends into "who builds the first goldmine tower", pretty much.

Sign in to follow this