EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Reddy

Building on hot key 2

The builder by default is assigned to hot key 1, which is great. I would suggest to additionally assign the elemental summoning center to hot key 2.

I guess most users mainly only interact with the builder and the elemental summoning center (of course people select towers and target manually sometimes, but usually they don't assign hot keys to them; well, at least that's how I'm playing it), so having the building available on hot key 2 would be a reasonable default. :)

The builder by default is assigned to hot key 1, which is great. I would suggest to additionally assign the elemental summoning center to hot key 2.

I guess most users mainly only interact with the builder and the elemental summoning center (of course people select towers and target manually sometimes, but usually they don't assign hot keys to them; well, at least that's how I'm playing it), so having the building available on hot key 2 would be a reasonable default. :)

oooo yeah, new players are always like where are my elements how do i get elemental towers etc.

It took me a while to find it at first too. If it was by default on a hotkey, they'd at least look stupid for asking ^^. no really, it's for helping them.

i use 3 as builder, (3 to me, what 1 is to most other ppl - middle finger ftw. 3a is so much easier than 1a. it also involves the least movement when reaching for a hotkey)

1 is my hatch/nex/cc, and in eletd, my element summoning tower.

Sign in to follow this