EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Megadramon

Element TD Channel

All maps list a channel in their load screen for players to meet up and play together; Element TD should be no different. Karawasa, you should designate a channel on the load screen so players can meet and organize more competitive games.

We got the Element TD channel already, altough it's pretty empty currently. 1-2 people at times. So we just need the players to join.

We got the Element TD channel already, altough it's pretty empty currently. 1-2 people at times. So we just need the players to join.

yea we'd need some advertising to get more pl on there

what is it btw?

I guess I could just sit myself in channel, shouldn't be to hard. What server are we on?

I'm from NA; I've been sitting in "Element TD"; so far no one has entered, unless the ideal channel is something different?

I guess I could just sit myself in channel, shouldn't be to hard. What server are we on?

I'm from NA; I've been sitting in "Element TD"; so far no one has entered, unless the ideal channel is something different?

ya i thot it might be

eletd

like the website but no dice either.

This is the most popular TD right now. if we had a channel advertised on the loading screen im sure ppl will pile in.

yea we'd need some advertising to get more pl on there

what is it btw?

It's right there in the quote :P "Element TD".

Sign in to follow this