EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dg86

Towers which could be better controlled

Just as the description says.

Mildew/fungus/mold:

IMO it would be spectacular if we can control where that boomerang goes. For instance, if you put these towers on the left edge of that L rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise (that chunk that goes through the middle), you want them to shoot upwards (or downwards), but not diagonally. Similarly, if you place them in that jut in the middle, you want them to shoot left to get the most out of the boomerang, and not any other which direction.

Considering that so many other targeted aoe towers have this (EG jet/spout/geyser, ion/plasma) have their AoEs targeted, a similar addition to this tower would be nice.

Celerity/Velocity:

Could use an option to constantly attack the furthest target in range. Part of the reason this tower sucks IMO is that it continues to focus on one target as it comes closer and closer. What we all wish was that it kept switching targets to the ones that just entered range or so.

Ephemeral/Temporal:

Once again, like the celerity tower, works against itself. Would be nice to have an option for it to attack the target with the highest HP in range, so it would shoot one mob, lower its HP, then switch to the next.

Quark/Electron/Atom:

Could use an option to reverse the direction of its rotation.

reversable rotation signed, wont comment on the rest for its nonsense

Quark/Electron/Atom:

Could use an option to reverse the direction of its rotation.

The thought of doing this is enough to give me nightmares >_>

That and I believe Karawasa wanted it to spin only one way so that positioning would be an important choice.

The thought of doing this is enough to give me nightmares >_>

That and I believe Karawasa wanted it to spin only one way so that positioning would be an important choice.

isn't there only 3 u-turns on the map ? with the low range it would equal a maximum of 8 spots that make it work "100%"

I am considering an option to "attack ground" for Mildew/Ice Tower. I do not agree about Celerity and Ephemeral. If Celerity automatically targeted the furthest creep, it would be silly. If Ephemeral automatically switched targets, it would be silly.

What I can do is increase the minimum range of Celerity Tower.

quark spinning the opposite way?

that opens the door to "24/7 micro" , where it is then possible to boost efficiency by spamming the direction change and concentrate damage (and increase deps) to a certain sector of the 360 sweep.

What I can do is increase the minimum range of Celerity Tower.

what if you want it to hit something close even if it's not that significant? what if instead of being hit or no hit, we have "brackets" of priority?

something in range, say range 11-22 is prioritized over soemthing range 1-11.

rather than "you cannot hit anything within range 1-11"

Keeping those brackets few in number and large in range retains the micro you want to keep.

Sign in to follow this