EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest boomboom1

Ei.... Is there any new clan in Azeroth??

Guest boomboom1

I would gladly like to join a clan from Azeroth.. plss if there's any feel free to IM me tnx 8)

There is only one clan. And that's on northrend.

But, you are welcome to start one. If you want to, you are welcome to make a post about it on the forums. I'm sure you would be able to pull together 10 people.

Guest boomboom1

Ei men, how can i start a new clan again??.. and maybe a need an adult to make a new clan in azeroth cause im just 16 and i dont know wut to do yet..

Create a new clan

When he(it) is in a cat of Battle.net, a user can see the status of his clan by selecting the tab "Clan" over the list of the players. Any user not being in a clan has the possibility of forming a new by selecting the option " Create a Clan " ( Create Clan) below the window of dialogue.

Battle.net will ask from then on to the user for the complete name as well as for the abbreviation of the new clan. The complete name cannot exceed(irritate) 64 characters of length. The abbreviation, from his part, has to have 2 with 4 characters of length. Abbreviations cannot use that the characters A-Z and 0-9.

When the user chose the name of the clan and his abbreviation, Battle.net verifies that this last one is available.

While Battle.net authorizes clans to have the same complete name, the abbreviation of a clan is unique(only). If Battle.net approves the name and the abbreviation, the creator of the clan has to invite from then on several members in the guild via a window of invitation endéans the 30 seconds.

The window of invitation will create the friendly users as well as the users being in the same private channel(canal) as the creator of the clan

This last one has to select at least 9 persons while Battle.net authorizes the creator to press on the button "Invite". When the creator uses the button, the invited users have 30 seconds to accept the invitation. If less than 9 persons accept the invitation after 30 seconds, the clan will not be created. If 9 users (or more) accept the invitation,

The clan will be formed with the creator as Chieftain and the guests as Peons.

Once the process of creation ended, the members of the new clan will pass automatically in the new channel(canal) deprived of the clan. Chieftain cannot delete(eliminate) the new clan before 7 days.

Note that a user cannot create or join more than a clan a week, what is logical seen that we cannot leave a clan before 7 days pass by since we were allowed in this one.

i hope they are the answer to you're question ;)

Sign in to follow this