EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
LoGaL

ele td 0.5 sc2

so far i noticed two things

1) after saving/loading the map all the towers built become small and it is possible to see the photon cannon model under them

2) gold towers just overkill ( they shot to an alrdy dead opponent ) or miss some attacks

Element Tower Defense _3_.SC2Replay

helix tower does not work properly: most of the time if the enemies are not in a line it will attack just the first one and miss the others

I think that's how it's supposed to work; shooting the target it's locked on with a slow AoE projectile, which explodes at some point away from the tower. That's why it needs smart positioning.

it seems underwhelming (at least on Very Hard), but I suppose it's just a matter or proper placement and micromanaging.

Well, helix hits only one creep, but if you have frost tower and theres only 1 enemy left, it wont EVER hit it. The projectile is very slow and it targest the original location of the unit. I dont know if it is intended, but since i bought it as my first combined tower, ive found it quite anoying =P

It can be really strong with some micro on certain places.

But really weak as you said if nothing is done with it.

Maybe an increase in the spread and speed would do fine. (now it just feels that the spinning is just an animation, either the creep gets hit by 2 or 0, only sometimes only hit by 1)

Sign in to follow this