EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Interesting AoE damage tower

Spazer Shaker - When a tower attacks, it will produce three mini-shockwaves that will aim for the tower's target, each dealing [X] to the target and [X] damage to enemies in their way.

shockwaveaz3.jpg

The green X represents the target where all 3 shockwaves will meet up (and perhaps do something like explode), the red lines represent the paths of the three shockwaves.

This is kind of crazy, I realize. Curious as to what people think.

Alternatively, we could make it sort of a boomerang type of thing.

In this iteration of the tower, the middle red path (straight) would be ignored. The tower would send out two projectiles (boomerangs for now) that would follow the two curved red paths respectively, hit the target, and return. They would damage anything in their path, both going towards and returning from, the target.

Guest Sancdar

The creeps are on a narrow line, I don't see how this is significantly different from a single-target or maybe double-target tower.

Guest AlienFromBeyond

I dunno, it would be useful in the middle bit where there's lane all around you, especially if the arc is wide enough.

Valid point, both of you.

Just trying to come up with a replacement for the Blink Tower, being that it is not making it through.

Near the point where the waves meet, the tower is effectively having a pretty big splash, so if used on stacked creeps it will be very effective.

And whats the problem with blink? I think its a great idea, and I stole it from SC2, I mean, suggested it.

Blink is worthless on Random Mode (for the most part), unless something is done to change the design of the tower.

Guest Ryukira

Beast Master called and wanted his axes back...

i didn't see major problem with blink tower. it does have its uses.. i mean not every tower needs a use on random..? this would be used most likely on VIII, V or II where it is more likely to have creeps on both sides. might have some uses on random especially with no slows where there will be creeps on both? sides...

Guest mrchak

I used to think blink would be useless on random mode, but now I think it would still be valuable. It would be invaluable to be able to quickly move the towers from area 4 to 3 to 8 to hit the creeps extra times, without having to move the builder around. I've totally cahnged my mind about blink, I think it's hot.

Sign in to follow this