EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Sequencer

This is a nifty idea I found at another site:

The way it worked there is that you cast it, and it stores all attacks and spells you cast for X seconds. At any point later on, you can choose to have what is stored done AGAIN.

I think this is a really cool ability, and am wondering if it has any place in Element TD. Perhaps a tower that casts this on another tower, records what it does, and then replays it when you choose?

Like? Dislike?

this might open up for some insane dmg combo in multiples...

or copy a storm tower to stop creeps that leaked and the tornado spawned at the wrong place.

I don't seem to understand 100% but this tower wouldn't it be easy to mass it and then copy a pure tower?

Maybe hard to balace.

I disslike this idea to be honest. But if it works out god and well balanced it might work.

What exactly should this tower record? Micro commands? Like attack this creep then change target? But "this creep" is gone in the next wave.

i foresee this tower recording the number of attacks and the spells it cast...

say press record on a storm tower before it casts the tornado. the tornado is cast and is recorded. then maybe the tornado is stopped to use the storm's tower's normal attack.

so when replayed, the tower would cast a tornado, stop, normal attack. (tornado spawns at area targeted by the player and tower attacks using normal tower targetting.) sounds imbalanced....

ban it from copying certain towers... then how to decide what towers are banned... although i feel it that would take out most of the fun of having the tower in the first place if only the weaker towers can be copied ... see if anyone can come up with better ideas for it...

Sign in to follow this