EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dominator

[4.1b]bugs about eidolon tower

Guest dominator

having eidolon tower can make the tower you build bugged.if you build vulcan and the second I build is also vulcan without conjured.the 2nd vulcan has conjure in status.even another or second eidolon has conjure if you have already have eidolon or first.the conjure in the 2nd vulcan and eidolon is permanent/no duration/no time limit.and the pure dark that is 4th pure tower has also conjure.the first I upgrade to pure is also dark.the 4th pure tower it is also a permanent conjure.

eidolon is immune from eidolon's conjure,waterfall's spring forward and foundry's fire up and it has conjure in status even it is not conjured and it is also permanent.

making it unable to be conjured.

Guest dominator

here is the example:

1.now you have vulcan,eidolon,pure earth,light,2 darkness, and phasor and you build earth/darkness upgrade to ampiflied to vulcan without conjured from eidolon. and vulcan has conjured in it's status and there is no illusion/effect around in your area.many minutes.the conjure on vulcan's status is still there that will unable to be conjured.

2.now I have my first eidolon tower and now I build another eidolon tower when upgraded without being conjured and has conjure in it's status even eidolon is cannot be buffed from another eidolon's buff.

3.now your first pure tower is darkness,second is light,third is earth and 4th is darkness.your 4th pure tower.darkness.has conjure in it's status and there is no illusion around your area.

maybe support towers like waterfall,eidolon,foundry is good and the way that you are able to survive/win.I won many times with 4 dual(2 waterfall,1 death,1 pestillence).4 pure(1 water,1 nature,2 darkness),and 1 or more triple(kraken).pestillence's attack speed was like machinegun and water's attack speed was like an armolite.I was a host vs players.the players don't build support towers and mine I have.I was the last survival and this mode was ronald finale,chaos and extreme and they realized that support is useful and makes my tower's attack more powerful.

I really appreciate you taking the time to try and type out what is happening. Perhaps it is because I am tired, but I still don't get what you're trying to say. If you could upload a replay (you can attach it to your post), then that would be the best option.

Guest dominator

I don't know how to replay.even I know how to screenshot.and how do I attach my post?

I am only know about how to post quote,color word/letters and others.

can I want know how to replay and uploaded it?

because there is a lot of bugs from castle fight,battle tanks and element td.

I detect a bug from wizardry tower's magic damage stacks from foundry tower's fire up.wizardry's damage is now 50000 when both magic damage and fire up buffed.

and one of two tower has conjure and there is no illusion(or effect) and there is no time limit.

after you finish the game, exit mission, get to the screen with the scores, at the bottom there is a button labelled "save replay'. click it and type a filename.

then, edit your post, click the browse button, find the replay with the filename you saved earlier then attach it to your post here using the attachment feature.

Thanks for your patience dominator. :)

Are you using an automatic translation?

Maybe just type in your native language, and someone in this forum might be able to translate it better? We have people from sweden, singapore, the philipines, germany... :)

Sign in to follow this