EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Recent Replays

Guest Warcryptic

I was in that same replay, as you can see, i still need some work. Can anyone give me some tips on what i do wrong or should improve, ok the sell/rebuild thing, still working on it but thats only a small part i think.

Guest Bagabones

Hello, I'm new to Ele TD. Been playing about a week, just wanted to post my first successful speed run to get some feedback. I usually play on USEast. My build is inspired by Cisz.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1016599

Some of the weaknesses I know about already are:

-cannon positioning in beginning doesn't group mobs well

-plague rats took too long because of no nature cannons.

-only one enchantment tower and no faerie fire altogether

-water tower progression and well towers probably not perfect

Please leave feedback.

Guest Bagabones

Thank you for the welcome. =] Ele TD has interested me very much. I had watched a few speed run replays from this forum.(mainly Cisz and GipFace) After watching the replays I worked on the build for two days straight and posted what I had so far. Still working on making it faster.

I love to play random mode also but I am very noob. Still need to learn towers and play my interest rate. I am having a bit of trouble finding serious players to play with. I know there are a bunch of you on Europe...

Guest Warcryptic

If you don't lag on northrend, come to northrend, we have a clan of etd. Lots of good player including or leader CiszXD.

Otherwise, keep hosting it, make people interest in it more, so they practice ect, maybe they become better then.

Guest Ubernuber

@GipFace:

I don't think flesh golems suck on VH. They level up nice enough if positioned correctly, plus you automatically have well (and roots, if you're so inclined) at your disposal. I also don't quite get your comment that more than one spring tower is a total waste. If you have more than 3 or so towers you want to have amped, the mana of one well/spring/waterfall depletes itself in no time.

Guest Sancdar

I think Fleshies are much stronger on lower difficulty levels, because their leveling doesn't slow down at all.

Many players are asking for examples on how to play eletd.

This is the thread to post links to replays you played lately.

(edit starts: shortening :))

Well.. now I wanted to play an Extreme but I couldn't.

Extreme mode is something mad to start in comparison to levels around 5-15. And it's heavily dependent on luck (called ability damage). So it should be called lucky mode instead ;)

(edit ends)

Btw, I wanted to post a vhx replay to gain some respect - I said sometimes that I won games but have never shown it.

http://web.t-online.hu/nocturna/electro ... ly_win.w3g

I didn't watch it now, it was some months ago, but I'm sure it's either p4 2-pass mixed with wfldn to achieve that well known p4-p5 1-pass / long-pass mixture, or p369 2-pass. If not, then: surprise! :)

Sign in to follow this