EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

How to use radius towers?

I played my first 4.1 I was doing pretty good. But later it went bader, just because I forgot some tower combinations >.< was to long time ago I played. But anyhow after a while I massed alot of radius. But I didn't understood how to use them.

Here's the replay.

How to use radius.w3g

One trick I have seen but haven't mastered is to constantly expand/contract to damage as many creeps as possible.

One trick I have seen but haven't mastered is to constantly expand/contract to damage as many creeps as possible.

subliminar message: Dont build you you dont gonna micro a LOT

the micro sucks anyway, you can only add maybe 25% max by that. it works well on the longpasses. but the usage and understanding is rather complex. maybe i should write a guide about it...

1100 range at V can get a few extra shots in along the right ledge.. could be useful for really low hp leaks.. the timing is almost impossible to control so it's largely hit and miss...

you can use micro to catch leaks yes. if you're on the right isde of 5 especially. but what I meant was that it is untrue that you shouldn't play it if you don't wanna micro.

Sign in to follow this