EleTD.com
Cisz

[4.x] Challenge 01 - no slowing

I say drop the innovation aspect from the titles.

No. Don't do that. and don't do silverlight. :P:lol:

Everybody can copy a build. innovators award is a great idea of Cisz's imo to make pure copies less valueable.

I don't like that the first who wins get the award....

I mean like me I COULD NOT play the game at all. and thus then I should get a worse title?

I don't like first winner either. the award for that is that your post will be on page on, rahter high up the the challenge thread :P

It's the other way around: You don't need to win the challenge to win the innovators award for it. You can also win one for finding a bug, or suggesting something elese usefull, like a new site feature.

now stick to the topic please, I don't want to split this topic, it's so much work. :)

Guest M45T3R

I say add the "no leaks allowed" rule to any challenge, otherwise it's way too easy. It'll just be first come first served.

This is an easy challenge. It's meant for beginners too. If you feel it's to easy for you, hand in a no leak. Or don't use interest and/or pures.

Edit - Ok, new challenge winners:

• 13est
  • inDe_eD
  • ignus
  • ShaveTheWhales
  • grpgm

All but inDe_eD are also most likely to get an innovation award, once we find out how to give them. For now, I keep a personal list. ;)

This is an easy challenge. It's meant for beginners too. If you feel it's to easy for you, hand in a no leak. Or don't use interest and/or pures.

Edit - Ok, new challenge winners:

• 13est
  • inDe_eD
  • ignus
  • ShaveTheWhales
  • grpgm

All but inDe_eD are also most likely to get an innovation award, once we find out how to give them. For now, I keep a personal list. ;)

Honestly I think there should be only a few Challenge winners, perhaps a set time for a challenge such as this, because as time goes on, there will be like 15 Challenge winners. Unless the challenge is especially hard and worthy of a title for anyone that completes it any time after.

Maybe even stick with the Innovative strategy idea. As long as the strategy used is new, its worthy of a title.

Scenario: 2 months down the line, someone completes the challenge with 3 elements no leaks no interest. It's pretty impressive. Does he still get the Challenge title? What if it wasn't innovative?

Everyone can win this challenge, it will be here forever, and allways be open, and copying is totally acceptable for a plain win. And this is not the thread to discuss this, thank you. :)

Hi guys.

1315 ronalds killed @ VH AP

Strat:

DFE

Please indicate the version of wc3 you are using if you are not using the latest version, which is 1.23 now.. read the replay rules..

himur_a - Grats, you won the challenge. When I gave you the title, I had to set your server. Ididn't have the option not to. So plaese check that said server is set corectly. ;)

Guest knowell
himur_a - Grats, you won the challenge. When I gave you the title, I had to set your server. Ididn't have the option not to. So plaese check that said server is set corectly. ;)

He's playing on Garena. That's why his first post was played in WC 1.20e (which is common still in Garena). In his second post, he played again using 1.23. I'm not so sure though if he plays exclusively in Garena or if he sometimes play in Battle.net.