EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[beta 22] Draft Pick

DP is still massively bugged.

We tried 3 times and the ele draft never started. Also it seems to be allowed to cast all votes on one tower. So all players can cast all votes on one dual and one triple. :lol:

Also the voting area is very crowded.

I suggest that all votable objects should be arranged in a single line, with markers for each vote. And in an empty area.

1754 Etd(4b22 vh dp) dp fail.w3g

1755 Etd(4b22 vh dp) dp fail.w3g

1756 Etd(4b22 vh dp) dp fail again.w3g

and players 7 and 8 were not allowed to vote at all as seen in replays.

this thing is too buggy - please wait with the release wil 4.1 or the 4.0 will take loads of loads of moar time.

Guest Sancdar
and players 7 and 8 were not allowed to vote at all as seen in replays.

this thing is too buggy - please wait with the release wil 4.1 or the 4.0 will take loads of loads of moar time.

I was player 6 when it failed. Possibly with 4 players it omits the 4th numbered player?

Guest MethoD

Me played with my 3 friends by LAN and no one placed on blue slot (1st slot).

And so we all have to vote game modes. But no builders spawned. We typed the authorization code and waited few minutes after vote. Normal, All Random, Short Mode has chosen but still no builders and all the areas were shadowed.

See this replay.

element_bug.w3g

try doing one without skipping slots.. the one i did with 13est the element draft started but i instructed him not to vote and it gave the bug i reported.

maybe when the element draft order is randomed, it counts the empty slots as players..

Interesting insight there holepercent, that may very well be it. The other bug (no random on element no-vote) is known and should be easily fixed.

I would not be so fast to dismiss Draft Pick. Just because a bug seems major ("this thing is too buggy") does not mean the bug is hard to kill. Big bugs can be the result of little things.

For anyone that cares, I found the solution to the PUI Handle Error bug. Now this seemed like a pretty big bug (towers stop attacking), but the solution was rather simple (though it required testing to come to it). Simply put, dummy units (the orbs from radius, the cluster bombs from gunpowder) were being counted and registered with the damage detection system. This is because a critical check was incomplete, and as a result the index count was going through the roof.

Sign in to follow this