EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest v0lat1le

Element td 5.0

Guest Void

I think what he means is to ask if there are plans for eventually continuing after 4.0. If you ask me, I'd say no, and I'll tell you why. I think the next version should be an actual game, and it could be sold on steam for $10 or something. That way not only would the restrictions of WC3 be eliminated, but it would also generate profit :mrgreen:

Guest M45T3R
I think what he means is to ask if there are plans for eventually continuing after 4.0. If you ask me, I'd say no, and I'll tell you why. I think the next version should be an actual game, and it could be sold on steam for $10 or something. That way not only would the restrictions of WC3 be eliminated, but it would also generate profit :mrgreen:

Wowow calm down ambition-horse! :wink:

I think what he means is to ask if there are plans for eventually continuing after 4.0.

what I think he means is "when will the next release be, the release that we have been promised" thinking that the next release after 4.0 (pb) would be 5.0, while infact the next release is named 4.0 and since the ETAs (estimated times) always failed so far, there actually is no eta right now, but we are closer than close :) hopefully the next private beta will be an RC, and if it would be an RC, perhaps a release within 2 weeks (Note: This is Not An ETA just want to answer your question a little bit v0lat1le) would be reasonable.

Wowow calm down ambition-horse! :wink:

I actually like Void's idea.

Is this game ever coming out?

Yes, I just released the (hopefully) last private beta...

Guest Void

That's what you said about 20 ^^,

But seriously, I think 22 will be the final beta.

Guest Void

It's still 22 though. The terrain was the last major content addition, I believe.

But now it's 11th of april and the map still isn't out, God I want that map! :P

Sign in to follow this