EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Element TD on Youtube

ah, so it is yours, didn't know.. and i read in teh comments that you had played vs RelnForce, now this is off topic but I'm curious to hear how that battle ended? :)

Guest M45T3R

Back then I only knew how to play pick, and he chose random, so the outcome is pretty obvious.

good question Sancdar. m45t3r, when he chose random, was it samerandom, or just random for himself and you went on with pick? the the earlier case the obvious outcome would be you lost since you never played before, in the later it'd be that you won cause you were on pick and he not ;)

Guest M45T3R

I was host, so he couldn't have forced everybody to go random. Sorry if that was not clear.

Guest M45T3R

Ok now you are just trying to annoy me by sounding retarded...

Master, please behave.

Could you answer the question? Did he win? I too honestly want to know.

Guest RelnForce

he won O.o I couldnt rush him >.> no aoe+slow towers

Back to the topic, this is a useful video guide for noobs, however not all games uses AP mode. Most games uses random. Or sometimes the so called rush game where u set mode to very easy and extreme, which i think is like strange to play. Anyways my point is some1 make a random mode guide >.> so pplz can get better and stuff. I hate playing pplz who always dies b4 lvl 30, so yea help me fulfill this wish xD

No such thing man. Read my placement guide, and keep in mind that it doesn't cover tower selection, so the actual "what shall I do" is even longer. ;)

Guest M45T3R

Random guide is kind of pointless because it is, well random. No game will be the same.

Guest RelnForce

=D make a tower replacement or position guide then =D.....or how to kill faster?

^^^^^^^^^change that guide to a video

as said, cisz's tower placement guide is already on the site. it covers the concepts based on 3.0.. my current guide has some very basic placement stuff..

if not, wait for my completed guide after official 4.0 releases... which i hope to somehow try to make a random guide of sorts (my draft plan is something like pick a few waves and what tower were built), together with completing all 22 builds. (15 4-ele, 6 5-ele and 6-ele ) ..

the best way to learn random is keep playing.. experience counts mostly in picking the right towers, once you are very familiar with every tower.

Guest Sancdar

In my opinion, there are only a few duals/triples worth building early on. This is dropped even more if you're playing on pick (especially on chaos mode), because you can't afford to put all your money into one damage type.

Just so you guys know, there will be several forum contests started shortly after the 4.0 release. These will include,

• Gameplay videos (with production, i.e. nice edits/effects/music etc.)
  • Website banner (use screenshots of gameplay for a new website banner)
  • Sponsored tournament (QPAD!)
  • Website text (content that merits its own page, or content to enhance an existing page)
  • Product design (t-shirts, other items)

The reward will of course be current products offered in the shop. Currently I have mousepads in stock, and soon I will have t-shirts too.

Sign in to follow this