EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest okamoto

converting replays to playable video

Guest okamoto

guys do you have any idea how to convert replays ??

so we can upload it on youtube...

thanks for the in advanced

Guest NinoDoko

my bro once told me about it and we made some vids but they were really low quality :/

anyway, it is better than nothing :P

you can select high quality i guess but filesizes can be really big. but the only reason you'd like them playable would be sending them to someone who doesn't have wc3 or uploading to youtube, right? and then you want lower quality..

Guest biyabo

There are many game recording programs out there. If you plan to record a video of your entire round though, be warned - you will need several gigabytes free of hard drive space for all that video data. I think that the simplest way to get video online would be using XFire's video record. However, that video file goes straight to xfire's web site and videos section, and can't go to YouTube. You'd need an independent game video recorder such as FRAPS, but that costs money (unless of course you download it illegally, which is possible but *cough* you shouldn't do). FRAPS can record the best quality video. It's a little more hassling to get to YouTube though - you then have to run your RAW footage through VirtualDub to get the right format.

There are many game recording programs out there. If you plan to record a video of your entire round though, be warned - you will need several gigabytes free of hard drive space for all that video data. I think that the simplest way to get video online would be using XFire's video record. However, that video file goes straight to xfire's web site and videos section, and can't go to YouTube. You'd need an independent game video recorder such as FRAPS, but that costs money (unless of course you download it illegally, which is possible but *cough* you shouldn't do). FRAPS can record the best quality video. It's a little more hassling to get to YouTube though - you then have to run your RAW footage through VirtualDub to get the right format.

Yeah, Fraps would probably be the program you are looking for, I have used it myself and it worked out just fine.

Guest MethoD

I'm using camtasia studio.

It has many features and can compress video without much quality loss.

You can get freely by googling even tough it's commercial.

I tried to record tft with camtasia and failed. You can do this? Tell me how please. :) Example please. :)

Guest M45T3R

Wegame is a good program that doesn't reduce framerates, and it's free

Guest MethoD
I tried to record tft with camtasia and failed. You can do this? Tell me how please. :) Example please. :)

I'll write small tutorial how to record your screen and how to encode for web with camtasia soon.

Nono, don't get me wrong.

I have a youutube channel and like tons of td videos out there.

I know how to use camtasia.

And that's why I ask: It is possible to record tft with camtasia? Because I tried and it didn't work at all.

I can record with a normal screen recorder but I don't get any sound - the sound I get through the microphone only. um so, I could add a song like everybody else?

Sign in to follow this