EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brettonia

Flesh Golem bug

Guest Brettonia

I played flesh golems today and noticed that at a point in there growth they can get too big to be able to build directly below them.

i also noticed a very strange bug where my golems actually walked around (off there base) which game them extra or less range depending on where they wondered. also while the golems were off there base and moving around they were unable to use there growth ability as mana remained permanently on 0/100. i know it sounds crazy but i have a screen shot of it but unfortunatelly no replay i loaded off a saved game game that plays the first 9 lvl's for me.

That sounds like 3 different issues:

The huge golem size is a bug related to wells spring forward ability, it can also happen with other towers (for example quakers). This bug is known, an Karawasa is trying to fix it.

Golems walking around is normal, they are meant to walk around. Give them a patroll command, or maybe a hold position.

When the mana does not go up anymore that could be for two reasons: Golems have a max level, maybe your golem is an adult now. And golems mana (unlike all other towers mana) is gained by hitting targets, maybe your golem has nothing to shoot at anymore.

Guest Brettonia

there were spring forward towers at the time so that could explain that one but the growth was at lvl 1 and it was in the middle of ronalds so they had targets aplenty.

i can happily send the screen shot to an e-mail if you wanna take a look to make sure im not just bein special?

i can happily send the screen shot to an e-mail if you wanna take a look to make sure im not just bein special?

you can attach images to your post :)

Ah, ronald stage, this explains it: The growth is disabled for the ronald stage.

Guest Brettonia

Ah thanks for clearing that up Cisz...

makes me think saving interest and buyin 6 on ronald stage wasn't the best of ideas :roll:

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, it'll just go into other peoples' lanes and kill their creeps.

Yeah, it'll just go into other peoples' lanes and kill their creeps.

xD , sure, Now I really long for the new version!

Sign in to follow this