EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Akatsuki

Nature Sig

Guest Akatsuki

Tell me what you think about this sig.

nature.png

I personally think that the font should be a different color. It just doesn't look right.

The "a" and "u" are to stylish imo. Looks like Notare to me. :)

Did you draw the druid like creature?

Guest Akatsuki

No. I found it. It was from a wallpaper so it was very hard to render out. But I like rendering things out. And I know about the 'a' 'u' problem. It's just that I like this font. Only I can't fix it. I'll have to look up new fonts. Gives me a chance to clean out those useless fonts that just lags my computer up.

Guest Akatsuki

I'll try. But tell me if you like these renders for it.

Darkness

pitlord.png

Light

panda.png

Fire

FireElemental.png

Nature

Cenarius.png

Water

200px-Lady_Vashj.jpg

I can't find a good one for earth. All I can find are the ones in warcraft 3 or World or Warcraft. I can't find any concept art of the tauren chieftain.

Guest Akatsuki

I found these off other sites. Which is why I have a hard time finding a good one for earth. And for Darkness, the hero is a Pit lord. But the best image I could find is one of Mannoroth. The leader of the pit lords and a green pit lord. Changing the color to purple should take me no longer then a few seconds. Water would take me a few hours to make.

So are these good enough? And do you have a good pic for Earth?

Guest Akatsuki

Unfortunately I can't work on them because I'm going away for the next few days. But I should be able to completely render then out before I leave.

Guest Akatsuki

Sorry. Fall school sports started earlier then I thought. I only had time to complete two more.

light.png

darkness.png

Guest Gra[V]33N

Look, it's a newbie. >.<

I can help you on the Fire if you'd like. No, I don't use Paint XD

Would any of you mind if I use a Phoenix instead? :P If i can find one.. @.@

Sign in to follow this