EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest galace

Help

Guest galace

I haven't been playing Element TD for a bit and just got the new beta to see whats going on. Only to find out what I was missing. I was a little overwhelmed with new things that i've never seen. I am in need of a little help. Ive been scanning the change logs for the new stuff but I haven't been seeing too much of them.

Can someone give me a summery of all the new modes and updates and features that have been added within the last couple of betas?

*sob*

Well I started Beta testing yesterday and I have only tested the newest beta once, these are the things I have discovered so far:

-Kindle Tower is now named Vapor tower and has been slightly remade with a new icon

-Some other tower has also been remade(I don't know which one it is) and is now named Radius tower

-Terrain has been changed (No shit, Sherlock!)

-Many upgrades are more expensive, however, making an ampilified tower is cheaper.

-Oblivion tower remade? Didn't have time to check it out.

-All "slow" towers now slows much less.

-Tornadoes from windstorm tower now can move across cliffs and buildings

-Electricity towers now have fire damage

-Ice tower was remade

-IF u choose to spend your lumber on +1 pure, You will face Karawasas Essence

That's some of the things I have noticed so far, hard to say anything more without playing anymore, but these are all quite nice changes.

-IF u choose to spend your lumber on +1 pure, You will face Karawasas Essence

forgot to tell before, time to report - this essnce is far too strong! at least halve the hp... unless we want longrange singletarget to be something required?^^

forgot to tell before, time to report - this essnce is far too strong! at least halve the hp... unless we want longrange singletarget to be something required?^^

I'm not sure if this is true. Pure essence is a lategame option, or should be one. Also keep in mind that you get the essense before you kill the boss, so you have one (2, 3..) pure helping you to get it.

Oh - didn't know Cisz. also i was on random that time - so i guess i got the essence too early, maybe it wasn't too hard...

Two reasons I made it double the hp of tier 3 elementals,

1. Supposed to own you enough that you don't summon it too early

2. You get the essence first, so with the Pure/Periodic you should be able to kill it

after having calmed down some after being killed by it, and also being informed that it makes building possible first I am at peace with you :)

it was actually a great move since WNWNWNPPPPP is not a build we want to be possible :)

Sign in to follow this