EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob

Most important Game Aspect...

What is the most important ?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Jacob

Apart from gameplay, what do you think is the most important thing if you could pick 3 of them.

I know that they all matter, but i decided you can only pick 3 options... to make the most important really come out.

Although its a little bit predictable, it will most likely be Fps, MS, and View distance.

Edit: You can now pick 5 options insteed of 3 :D

Guest Sancdar

Every one of those choices falls under "least important game aspects" for me. I think a game is more about the gameplay than the graphical aspects.

Guest Jacob
Every one of those choices falls under "least important game aspects" for me. I think a game is more about the gameplay than the graphical aspects.

Thats basically wy i said apart from the quality of the game it-self, so: "Apart from gameplay" but things that rather indirectly influence it.

Guest Jacob
then of course: MUSIC ^^

Added 7 more options lol...

Edit: lol i came to discover that i hit the maximum voting options, what a coincidence.

Guest Jacob

It stands for miliseconds, or delay... I had better wrote connection quality insteed, but then it'd reset the poll again ^_^.

Guest Sancdar

I voted Publisher with the real meaning of DRM, as it is generally consistent across publishers.

FPS

Total hours game (i am currently 105 hours on my final fantasy XII for PS2, almost everything open, without walktrhough)

Artificial Inteligence (make the game harder)

Music (just love some, and hate others)

Puzzles (make the game harder again)

Sign in to follow this