EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ps2cho

4.0 Any harder difficulties?

Guest ps2cho

First post...long time player.

Can't wait for 4.0!!

I finally beat the game on the hardest difficulty and managed to kill about 60 Ronalds...

In the 4.0, will there be a harder difficulty at all? Once I defeated the game, I kinda found there was nothing else to do ya know?

Any possibility of adding an extra extreme level or something? Maybe something that makes all waves fast, or have the shield thing....something that can add more difficulty?

Much appreciated, love the game!

play very hard extreme, random. chaos with no short mode and complete the game..

which position do you set up your defence? most of us play at IV V numpad position.. pick or random? anyway.. completing vh takes some skill.. more if random mode..

play bnet? maybe play against one of the beta leads bnet northend someday?

Guest Sancdar

Not just the Northrend ones, I'm sure a lot of people on the forums would make for a harder game. Well, the testers might be worse at 4.0 PB by now, I dunno.

Gosu.Speed is working on an ETD league hosting bot. With a few cd-keys, we will be able to get a bot (and a clan channel to go with it, Northrend already has one) for West, East, and Europe.

With the 4.0 release just a few weeks away, great times are near.

I finally beat the game on the hardest difficulty and managed to kill about 60 Ronalds...

In the 4.0, will there be a harder difficulty at all? Once I defeated the game, I kinda found there was nothing else to do ya know?

correct, after defeating VH AP there isn't much left to do there. but go for VH RND CM. Random+Chaos mode makes for 100% replayability and on random you sell towers for 100% meaning, you won't just sit there and watch. you can interest farm throughout the game, if you don't wanna spend your time microing your towers, or watching TV :)

Sign in to follow this