EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Supercharging Waterfall

Talk about waterfall, that towers increase too much attackspeed (maybe)

The creep stopped because it got attacked too fast (just like the old "quark" bug)

If my explanation is to hard to understand, just watch my replay (on wave 61, I set some signals there)

Waterfall Charged Towers.w3g

which tower did you "supercharge" with waterfall? as far as I know, only those towers with some certain damagetrigger or w/e it was called can cause the "stun", including for example quark but not flamethrower (remember flamethrower is faster but it was quark that was best stunner?

The reason why i ask instead of watching the replay is cause i can't view replays here.

These are the following towers I supercharged with waterfall+forge:

-8 Velocity Tower

-4 Sun Tower

-1 Pure Fire

-1 Pure Nature

A nice recipe for stunning creeps, huh? Because of that, many Ronalds were stuck and can't move, just like the "old quark" problem

I stunned ronalds on 3.0 with waterfalls and sub zeroes, so it's not exactly a new issue. ;)

about tier3 well increasing attack speed.. that is for build balance.. to balance 4-ele builds to match up to 6 ele builds as tier3 duals feature most in 4-ele builds..

impulse tower causes the stun.. i realised it also in one of my build project replays where impulse was the main damage.. and refined water can also result in some stun..

Guest DevouringOne

Hmmm may be too many dmg parameters for milisecond may cause the unit to stop moving while the processor is counting them...

Sign in to follow this