EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

Element TD in the future

Element TD in the future:  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest DevouringOne

What do you think will be the future of Element TD?

Is there any chance it to use SC2 engine to continu the saga or something else?

Or it will become more and more popular until new PC game goes out?

Like Element TD PC vertion 1.0

I voted for SCII transfer, because I love SC and the combo of EleTD and SCII will became EleSC II :D

if someone votes for last one poll - burn in the hell bastard!!!

Guest Silfarion

well, it IS the best TD ever made, it is actually good enough to be a individual game :)

Hehe... greatest TD ever in Warcraft of course. Although to be frank, I believe it's one of the best TD's out there, because there are many styles of TD's out there. For example, in EleTD you cannot maze. :S But that's okay since it's not that type of TD.

Guest MethoD

Mazing TDs are hard for me. Specially gem TD.

I think it will be better if the element td will release as a independant game. Maybe browser based online game with live scores and replays, leveling system like garena.

Also duel between players (like garena ladder).

Mazing TDs are hard for me. Specially gem TD.

I think it will be better if the element td will release as a independant game. Maybe browser based online game with live scores and replays, leveling system like garena.

Also duel between players (like garena ladder).

Go for it! lolz so ambitious :)

never know until someone takes a look at the ideas and gives it a chance..

did you think the store was possible? the mousepads have already been delivered to some forumers..

Guest ShadowDatsas

And yes. It is the greatest TD ever made.

Warcraft IV? With EleTD in it?

That would be like, Jesus coming to Earth again!

BUT an individual game "EleTD" won't be good. Only if it is a super graphs flash version (not like this shit on the web). Too small to be individual game.

Guest SandroSwordfire

Mmmh i think elements will not fit to StarCraft...

Try something new to combine... Laser instead of Fire, rocket instead of earth, etc... But, elements ? It wont fit, and i even think there will not be good models in StarCraft... Not at all the same mood as in WarCraft.

EleTD is the best non-mazing TD i ever played ! (and i played a LOT of td on Bnet, not all, but close to)

CONTINUE ! ^^

Sign in to follow this