EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

Hi all, from DevouringOne

Guest DevouringOne

Hello, from DevouringOne, but my friends changed my nick to UncleanOne :D.

I'm from Bulgaria, Sofia and Play Element TD since Jul '07...Before Eletd for me was just SC, SC, SC, and again SC...I play starcraft since when I was 7years old, and I really think that I've borned with StarCraft and if I gonna die I will die with StarCraft...But Ele TD is very cool game too and if there is someone, somewhere and he sometimes plays WC III TFT and he does not know for existing of that game he is missing a lot of fun! Everything for me was very funny and I was happy until I was told that my father will die, this was three monts ago, and he is still alive but the disease he have has no cure and he will die...but I still hold thanks to EleTD and SC...without them I really gonna be in hospital now...That's the live and live sux...

Bay, bay from me And let Non-element towers be with you :)

Hello, from DevouringOne, but my friends changed my nick to UncleanOne :D.

I'm from Bulgaria, Sofia and Play Element TD since Jul '07...Before Eletd for me was just SC, SC, SC, and again SC...I play starcraft since when I was 7years old, and I really think that I've borned with StarCraft and if I gonna die I will die with StarCraft...But Ele TD is very cool game too and if there is someone, somewhere and he sometimes plays WC III TFT and he does not know for existing of that game he is missing a lot of fun! Everything for me was very funny and I was happy until I was told that my father will die, this was three monts ago, and he is still alive but the disease he have has no cure and he will die...but I still hold thanks to EleTD and SC...without them I really gonna be in hospital now...That's the live and live sux...

Bay, bay from me And let Non-element towers be with you :)

May I ask you? How old are you?

I like everybody who likes Eletd :P Welcome!

But please please (!) press enter if you type a long text :wink:

Guest DevouringOne

Borned 24.12.1991, reborned in 1998(when I actually doubleclicked the HOLY ICON - StarCraft

for the first time and this double click changed my life forever...)

Why enter? it can be tabulator or space...Just a joke :D

And one Hi from me....I can see your location, we are something like neigbours, I think :)

snap, another SC player. what race?

i'm starting to get back into SC nowadays...not seriously, but i definitely am forgoing WC in favor of SC...I'm a zergie but i'm slightly tempted to go random (!) just for fun. Only problem is, I hate matchups like TvT, TvP, PvP...xD

Guest DevouringOne

10 years of protoss art of war...

I love toss especialy Arbiter Recalling 8 reavers and another one 10 goons with 1 observer:

To be gone in 60 seconds...

P.S. Do you play metroid?

i have done some metroid speedrunning--specifically, Metroid Prime and Super Metroid. I think speedrunning+sequence breaking is one of the greatest things ever! I haven't done as much as i'd like...but my last accomplishment was a 1:04 100% run in Super Metroid.

Currently I'm planning to do an RBO (reverse boss order) run in Super Metroid. It's going to be very, VERY difficult. Doing lava norfair and fighting ridley without the varia suit is an absolute nightmare, and only a few people have done it under console conditions (I'm planning on doing it under console conditions, which means no savestate and no slowdown and no framestepping).

Guest DevouringOne

Lol finally a gay who enjoys Metroid... I've got metroid zero mission and fusion on my nintendo and after that on my PSP with emullator I've about 2 years to find every secret zone on zero mission... and to get in of course... And when I've got 100% items the final boss in space pirate mothership become a monster... so, so powerful...

Good luck with your work :D

P.S I think that zero mission is remaked vertion of Super Metroid...

my experience with the different games...

metroid (NES) - great nostalgia, but not really that much fun ^^; haven't really explored this one much.

metroid 2 (GB) - never played through it, unfortunately. Seems a bit weird.

Super Metroid (SNES) - definitely the best for sequence breaking/speedrunning--there are just SO many things to do! reverse boss order run is perhaps the ultimate challenge...and there are many many glitches/tricks, like mockballing and xray climbing through doors =P. The physics in this game are more "floaty" than others. The control scheme is a little bit trickier, but you can get used to it.

Fusion (GBA) - great game! At some points I thought the "main path" was a bit too obscure, but that's just me. There is no true sequence breaking in this game, unfortunately, because of how the item collection works, but it can still be used for speedrunning.

Zero Mission (GBA) - also a great game! Neat to see some things back from the original metroid, but also great to have new things such as morphball shinespark that expand the game even more. I haven't done any speedrunning on this one...

Prime (GC) - Ah, this was a great experience. Me and my brother did "mediocre speed runs" of this one--we planned out a route, and then gave ourselves a few practice runs, and then we recorded and gave ourselves ONE shot for each segment (no reloading if you screw up!). There's a lot of sequence breaking (space jump first!) and tricks in this one too.

Prime 2+3 - unfortunately, haven't played too much of these...it seems like they don't really have the original charm that Prime had, plus there isn't nearly as much sequence breaking =(.

Overall my favorites are Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and Prime...then Fusion...

Guest DevouringOne

10x if only there aren't deseases like ALS(Amyothrophic Lateral Sclerosis) but there are...

Sign in to follow this