EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

[beta 14b] Elementals and elements

Perhaps the elementals are somewhat too difficult to kill.. without the strong element lvl1 element can be leaked at wave 20.. tier3 at wave 40 is also pretty overpowered..

first t2 at 25.. A guaranteed 4-element helps in ensuring less randOOmed games.. More build imbalances will surface as all random games are at least 4-ele now.. the non-slowing builds appear to be behind the slowing builds (or maybe i'm not playing correctly).. feels a positive change overall..

interest appears balanced for me.. but i'm not a interest-abuse heavy player..

without the strong element lvl1 element can be leaked at wave 20..

level 1 element? overpowered? are ya kidding :o. it was always possible to kill a level 2 element at lvl 20, (unless you had build and sold a massive amount of elemental towers playing on pick before lvl 20 to get rid of all money lol). lvl 1 elemental is very very easy on lvl 20, and I don't understand what you mean when you claim it to be overpowered. even with the weak element it should be easy with elemental arrows, unless you build them behind the research center. and for the one who spends all cash on, say, kindle, that's his problem, and one of the parts of the kindle-difficulty-to-master is that it has to be combined with somethinhg that can track down elementals.

heh.. maybe that was my warm-up game or i was playing in VHx..

the elementals hp growth rate was increased from 1 to 1.5.. so there is a difference.

not so much for the wave 20 tier1.. but wave 40 tier3 is potentially overpowered..

Is the order the elementals are summoned reflected in the order they appear, especially in xsm mode? Are the elementals summoned 'one by one' or summoned as a group?

If they are summoned one by one, the elementals are summoned and 'assigned' to a wave, then there shouldn't be any tier2s in the first 4 elementals in the area.

Maybe you should attach the replay :P

Perhaps the elementals are somewhat too difficult to kill.. without the strong element lvl1 element can be leaked at wave 20.. tier3 at wave 40 is also pretty overpowered..

Hm I somtimes leak a element in wave 20 too... Has anyone tried to kill the 'new' stronger elements with arrows in wave 5? That looks impossible for me :?

LastReplay.w3g

ya, agreed that the first 4 in a random on shortmode should not be able to be something that was not available that level, aka lvl 2s (unless the last 2 slots). for example nNdDwW would be possible in a random xsm but not in random without xsm.

As for level 5 boss, it is not too strong, it is easy to kill without relocation, even on extrememode. just build the arrows on a 2pass. here i get it killed on just half of the longpass (not extreme).

temporary.PNG

So 3 tier2s can be possible in a xsm rnd when it is not possible in sm (not that i noticed that there are 3 tier2s in a xsm random...)? Shouldn't be the case...

good,. and it's not only cause it makes 3 t2s possible. it makes t2 much more likely, as there is chance at lv 10, 15, 20, 25, 30. instead of 25, 30.

Sign in to follow this