EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Once again, composite

I just wanna ask your guys about this old, unwritten section.

Composite

So, what's your opinion about current composite levels, is it balanced or not?

Imho, I think it's kinda okay... I wanna hear about everyone opinion now

composite is balanced at 75%.. it requires some extra considerations but it's not too difficult.. Also i think we're used to it and have considered the 75% when planning builds.. changes to healing and for some players fast are ... well.. overpowered? then again, given time, i guess we will eventually adjust our builds for them..

With their current match upp, they are still for consideration.

They are still hard, but not imba hard..

About special composite waves....

Composite fast, knight:

- Okay, not too hard... Maybe just need to build at V then quick rebuild at VII

Composite mechanical, goblin shredder:

- Definitely much easier and balanced than the public beta, although still poses as threat

Composite healing, evil child:

- Well... To be honest I almost never got to this wave since playing on closed beta (started from beta 11 until now). I dunno why, must be because I'm still not pro yet

On its own, I'm fine with composite. It "only" requires 33% more towers than the other levels. So, it just means for lazy players (like me) that build time is composite time, than two levels of watching comes, as that is somewhat overpowered. (I actually do sell, but when I build I try to build a bit of everything and selling is sometimes more confusing than the good positioning.)

The hard thing is the composite + ability levels. Level 19 is still playable as early levels are a cakewalk, so it still goes. May be a problem in competition, though. Later on, these levels guarantee leaking, but not way too much. This is only a problem when Life tower is not rolled.

After many PB games, this was my first new-beta, where instead of 50-60 I only got till 40. Also because I was a bit slow, trying new towers, and other overnerfing problems. Build: EIDNWEN, random.

Sign in to follow this