EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DDRKirby(ISQ)

trickery woes...

Remember when we said

Also in the same game I noticed that 2 towers of the same type:

ex:

1 pure nature and 1 pure nature (clone)

could not be sold, when targeting all towers the sell button for both towers disappeared.

and then jolin said

we were guessing it's cause clone and real are both the same tower but with different sell ability, and therefor it dissapeared. and that it was more trouble to fix than it'd be worth, cause it ain' that bad.

for me it really is that bad. =(

How am I supposed to sell all of my towers, realistically? having to manually select them all is SURELY not the answer.

Guest Timberwolf

I'm pretty sure you can still win without the extra gold you will get abusing interest selling a pure. :roll:

can't tell how much you were joking, but to be serious, i was mostly talking about, for example, I'm playing VHSR at 4/5 and i have a bunch of amped earth towers against a light/healing wave. The next wave is Nature so ideally i ctrl+click sell and then rebuild to something other than earth, otherwise I'm going to get owned hard.

Except...ctrl+click sell doesn't work because I have trickery towers active which cloned my amped earth, so I have to click, sell...click, sell...click sell....oh wait the next wave is already halfway done gg.

but I have a suspicion that you were plain joking, because there is never really any reason to ctrl+click for pures :lol:

Isn't there a way to check

If unit (caster of sold) equal to has buff clone

And you add the buff clone to that tower, and if it has that bug you will get 0 gold????

or you'll have to sell in 2 groups.. the real towers and the clones. so if you double click a real tower all the real towers are selected and sold for their normal value. if you do so on a clone all clones are selected and sold for 0 gold..

maybe after all it's a joke with the pures.. but for other towers it can be a problem.. especially in random chaos mode with the usual (frentic) tower switching..

It is not a joke with the pures, it was an example this occurs on ALL towers cloned.

The idea you posted should work also, but it is the same towers then there will be neccecary to double all towers, wich takes time.

or you'll have to sell in 2 groups.. the real towers and the clones. so if you double click a real tower all the real towers are selected and sold for their normal value. if you do so on a clone all clones are selected and sold for 0 gold..

i think for me this would be ideal. but of course, compromises can always be made based on what can and cannot feasibly be done...

Sign in to follow this