EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

[Beta 12]Ice vs Hail tower

This is my opinion, I think ice tower perform about the same against hail tower, maybe even more...

To put it simpler way:

1 ice tower=1 hail tower (more or less)

My ice/hail tower placement is between IV-V

So... What do you guys think?

The ice tower is still quite imbalanced..

In any case, a damage triple must do more damage than a damage dual.. hence this imbalance must be corrected..

hail tower needs the damage increase... or further nerfing to ice tower..

which it appears that hail tower needs the buff more..

Ice got nerfed allready should it be nerfed again?

I think hail should have a difference in it's multishoot ability making it load faster, but I think I have heard of or seen changings in hail.

(correct me if I am wrong :| )

Ice got nerfed allready should it be nerfed again?

I think hail should have a difference in it's multishoot ability making it load faster, but I think I have heard of or seen changings in hail.

(correct me if I am wrong :| )

Yes, you have. Hail now works on a 3(active)/6(rest) scale like Magic/Mushroom.

Oh, sorry I saw now I wrote a bit wrong in my post.

In correct words and what I meant I was right :P

I meant that:

I think that hail should have shorter cooldown on its multicast.

But I think hail allready got another concept.

(hope this made it a bit clearer, did it / did it not :| )

In any case, a damage triple must do more damage than a damage dual.. hence this imbalance must be corrected..

Not only that, a triple should also have a higher bang for the buck than dual, which means 3 ices shouldn't own a hail. although area 4/5 is the wrong area to test these. perhaps deepest 4 or upper 3.

Anyone remember about:

-Ice tower normal attack cooldown?

-Hail tower normal attack cooldown?

Maybe we should try to count the damage/second/gold

you can always hold over the upgrade button before you upgrade into the tower, and see it's attackspeed. if it sais 0,31 that means 0,31 seconds per attack, and not 0,31 attack/second which means, the lower number the higher speed. Also you can find here: eletd.com/triple-towers.php but when talking of private beta it'll not show there ofcourse so for example new ice ain't there and hail couldn've changed, but it hasn't. And ofcourse for anyone who wants .postcount++; questions are free :)

and the answer:

Hail Attackspeed: 0,31 (and if you do 1/0,31 you find that it equals 3,226 attacks/sec)

Ice Attackspeed: 1

I think ice dps is almost the same with hail dps..

I think hail need to be buffed... About ice tower, I dunno

and I think you are very wrong^^

Hail can solo lvl 26, (and hail is light damage so that has no extra power) an ice tower has double damage as 26 is fire but still you won't be able to solo with it.

1 ice tower=1 hail tower

^^

If he means dpspg he might be right, cause ice is harder to place and sucks more vs bosses, therefore deserves a higher dps than it's classe's base dps. To be calced later.

and I think you are very wrong^^

Yup, I might be, this is just my thought, could be wrong or correct.. Thanks for your opinion by the way

How about... 3 Ice tower>1 hail tower?

3 Ice tower gold price is almost equivalent to 1 hail tower price, rite?

That is easyer to understand.

I don't know about you, but I think 3 ice is better then 1 hail.

3 ice towers appear to be stronger than 1 hail.

But each will be stronger than the other against its weakness.. ice against fire and hail against darkness.. in random, use the strong tower..

also placement does affect the strength here.. ice is two-pass while hail is regarded as more of a long-pass tower (at least how i play). Ice towers also have added considerations in placement with the end explosion being considered.

I haven't found a good place to take abuse of that explosion on ice's end.

But I somethimes play with hail just beetwenn VI and III just enough for it to reach on the bottom lane. it will be interesting to test this tower with the new version.

Sign in to follow this