EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

[Beta 11] Moving backward bug

At level 48 creeps started moving backward, it was an undead wave.

I am not sure if they started moving backward because of they reincarnated because one of the backward ones had full hp.

Also I noticed that lategame lack alot of power, supporters are fine. But if you go a 5 element build it will be hard to find a powerhouse tower, In my case I had at the start ice level 2 on random, making it very easy for me to stack upp alot of money.

But in the end ever since I got that earth it fent bad at about level 45, I made a few small misstakes but whatever I did I could not win that game. (I think)

And about the start, I tried new strategys :P

Bug at level 48.w3g

Your mirage towers did not autocopy - die you put them to autocast? And I have seen undead walking backwards, but not in this version, was a long time ago, most likely before pb.

I am pretty sure I put them on autocast. I didn't notice with all the lagg lategame.

If they are on there will be a small buff icon on the bottom.

I know sometimes they were off and somethimes on.

EDIT: Maybe the undead bug, but I saw one of them had almost full hp.

I have also seen undeads walking backwards, in this version. I could erserach which towers i used if needed.

They were not yet leaked for sure. It was during wave 56. I am almost sure the towers i was using was ice electricity well nova and windstorm.

It was the ghosts?? level 48, wasn't it??

Well the one's I saw were in this condition:

Creep spawn were undead,

Some started to Move backwards,

Some had full hp (I don't know if all had that),

For more I have to look at replay again,

But I think they were also hit by roots, and drowning.

Sign in to follow this