EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Art Media Pop Culture Trash

YOU DONT HAVE A TV!!!!!!!!!!!! ????

O now I see this guy ->:twisted: came and stealed it, instead of your soul?

I don't have a tv either. DVD's run on my comp, I have a flatrate and the movie theatre is not that far away. (I can watch TV on my night shifts though..)

Why would I want a TV?

Guest Sancdar

I have a little TV so I can watch shows while doing full-screen tasks on my computer. Unfortunately, it is very cheap and pretty old, so it has no A/V inputs. My PS2 sits around gathering dust most of the time as a result. One day there will be a PS2 emulator that runs at a decent speed for me to use.

Guest mrchak

Here's a movie I was in, a friend wrote and directed. The challange was to create a film where we could only say the names of Woody Allen movies.

Woodunnit.

This was filmed in one night and edited over a weekend. See if you can guess which one is me.

You are of course Broodway Danny Rose. Bananas? :D

i know u like short movie (musical), cisz

i post because i think u like it ;)

it s a guy who make movie pro but on he have an hobbi with another name to make somes short movies (clips) for touch differents peoples

his name KstorTroy

i post 1 or 2 if u like i post anothers ;)

the first is a clip against pedophilie "prédateurs du net"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x267gn ... net_events

the second against leechers on the web "leechers"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x267ep_leechers_events

i propose 1 of my old board, make by the same guy - tittle "specmedia"

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... dia_events

Hm. I'm not sure what to think of them.

Do I get this right: He uses found footage, like tv clips or movie snippets, and music he didn't make as well? So basically his videos are a collage and his job is to arrange them and to do the voiceover and put the text in?

I've seen some of them, but I have difficulties to understand them, as I don't know french and when he talks english, he has a heavy accent.

Oh, and I have a funny story about the music at the beginning of the last listed clip. That music is probably stolen from a band called Siechtum, but they deserve it, as they stole the music themselves. It's a track from the demo kasparov, done by a guy called Ronny. I happen to know one of the coders that programmed kasparov, so I know everything about it. It's a crime. Theft. Evil. :evil:

he want pass a message on the first clip

it s word + image +music for touch peoples

it s special

i take pieces of movie but he takes his piecse aof his video too

the second is against leechers

it s against leechers on the net

There is a link with the troisieme clip which is about my ancient board, a private bittorrent tracker

There are no many board who have a clip

it s more interressant for me and its meaning also

There is a continuation has this clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/spec-invader ... s_creation

i post 2 another clips

human parano

human parano2

if u want i translate txt , say me

:)

i know the music but dont know thee clip :)

it's goodi like style of music ^^thx

the invers video are fun ;)

Here we go again:

DSC_0468.jpg

>> Chikinki - Like it or leave it <<

This is a video showing the trick called forced perspective. This is based upon three priciples. First the different parts of the picture don't have the natural distribution of sharpness, that is either all things are sharp or not all things in the same distance have the same focus. Secondly the things shown are taken out of their normal surroundings, making it impossible to determine their real size. And third, the things are then placed in a new context that suggests a likely looking way to estimate the objects sizes, but of couse this last step involves a lot of cheating. :wink:

To a lesser extend the perspective distortion of the objects in question has to be considered too. Thats why in forced perspective shoots all things tend to face the camera.

That may be, but what has it to do with experimental film? :o

Guest boomboom1

Umm.. idk.. cause everytime i watch the experimental film.. i end up staring at it for like 2 hrs or so :(

That's interesting. Are films so fascinating to you?

Sign in to follow this