EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
keijimaeda

When is new patch?

I apologize, active development on EleTD has practically come to a halt, everyone that was working on it have been become busy with a lot of other stuff. The new patch is close to being done in terms of functionality and balance, the main thing blocking it is a bunch of grunt work with regards to tooltips that involves doing a lot of the same thing over and over until said grunt work is done. It's been bugging me too that I haven't been able to finish this patch, so I'm gonna buckle down soon and try to knock the rest out. Sorry about all the delay and lack of content/balance updates.

Okay, I learned some things to help streamline the bloody tooltips process. Expect it mid-August after The Internationals. Only thing that could delay it now is if testing something in particular just makes me punch my monitor and cause a tear in the fabric of the space-time continuum.

There will probably not be a patch anytime soon. Our Dota 2 developers have moved on to other projects. Valve's terrible support for custom games really ruins the motivation to continue working on them.

Latest Dota2 patch messed with hotkeys badly (Selling hot key previously Q jumps from W to E). 

Is this really the death of the best game in the universe :(

On 11/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, nugge said:

Is this really the death of the best game in the universe :(

No, Dota 2 is not the end game for ETD. We are planning to launch a Kickstarter for Element TD 2 in January.

Sign in to follow this