EleTD.com
Cloud_Happy1

Pure essence

I try to make balance in towers, but an opportunity to receive 4 pure essences it is stirred. I have counted that for obtaining smaller vulnerability it is necessary to take three elements through one (Light-Water-Nature or Dark-Fire-Earth). Having improved towers to pure there is one pure essence. Where to put her? (In that case to construct a periodic tower it won't turn out) the Conclusion: there is no ideal tactics in game.

Periodic Tower isn't the only pure tower in the game. All the Level 4 single-element towers are also pure towers. To get any of them, you'll need a Level 3 Element and a Pure Essence. The point of the Periodic Tower is, in case you don't have a Level 3 element by the end of the game, which due to the 11 element picks system, you'll then have at least level 1 of all the elements, then you still get an ultimate tower.

6 minutes ago, Runnerblade said:

Hi, what about convert element picks in pure essence? In Dota 2 Version i can convert 1 Lugger with 1 Pure essence, why in iOS version i can't do that? 

Thanks

You should be able to do that currently. When you expand the mana menu it is the option at the end.

But I'll share something about the next update (1.2.1). We are removing pure essence altogether!

You already have it expanded in your screenshot. The option to buy essence is at the end, after Earth. You can only buy essence when you have one of each element or three of one element.