EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
TreeSquirrel

100% Resale period

Similar to how dota 2 has item resale if you accidentally purchase the wrong item, have a way to resell towers for 100% if you accidentally place a tower in the wrong place or purchase the wrong one.

This may get abused a lot, so the period would have to be really short (1 to 2 seconds).

Cancel upgrade is a must have, we can add Cancel building for the duration of the construction process too.

Unfortunately, I can see this being abused. It's be a slow version of the buy/sell abuse trick for random, but allowing it to even be possible in single-player even to a lesser degree would break things horribly.

Someone did suggest doing a 100% sell but with a 30-second delay before it actually sells, all pick only. Not entirely sure how I feel about it, I'd need some opinions on it first.

46 minutes ago, WindStrike said:

Someone did suggest doing a 100% sell but with a 30-second delay before it actually sells, all pick only. Not entirely sure how I feel about it, I'd need some opinions on it first.

Alright; I don't like the idea. 90% sell on AP along with being able to cancel is sufficient.

I added Cancel Construction in the last patch (and gave me a bit of a headache because of a side bug). Now you can cancel an upgrade or sell a tower for 100% price if you do it in the second you placed it (or 6 seconds for periodic). Enjoy

I believe this can be considered resolved. Does 90% sell along with cancel ability mitigate this?

Sign in to follow this