EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
hultek

"Best" DPS/Slow/Buff towers?

Hey there,

as you can see, I'm new to this forums. I've played EleTD back few years ago on WC3, like most of us. I remember having huge notebook with all the tips written and overall strategy. Well, time went by and I forgot about the game, but /r/dota2 reminded me of it!

So, I started playing. I enjoy it, because game is awesome and has always been. But I find myself troubled, mostly with proper builds. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that Impulse Tower (the one with Ench) and Electricity Tower are the best in terms of pure DPS, right? If I'm right, then what towers do give the biggest slow? Nova Tower or Monsoon tower? 

I also noticed that Life Tower and Gold tower are very nice utility towers, great job on that. ;)

Another question: is it worth it to upgrade single element tower? I don't think they are good in terms of DPS and they kinda seem like a waste of gold/essence.

And last, but not least: is Dark Element good? I totally skipped it in my last game and I've reached 55 lvl (OSfrog), and that's where I failed.

Any other tips are welcomed! I will play by myself more, but I was thinking about creating a guide or something (for new players), so anyone with more knowledge and experience than me is welcomed to help me with those questions! :)

Cheers!

The single element pure towers are one of the highest damage towers besides the 6-element build which gives you access to periodic tower.

The 4 slow towers give the same slow %. With certain placements and setups, the effectiveness of the slow will differ.

There is really no good/bad elements in the game. With any combination of 4 or 5 elements, the focus is on proper tower selection and placement.

I actually have a chart that shows all the DPS's listed, though I gotta revise and fix it up a bit before I can post it up. Look forward to it within the next day! Until then, keep experimenting and see whatcha find.

Sign in to follow this