EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
stachero

Losing lives at random after 3.0 patch - SC2

As the topic states after the latest patch to SC2 you lose lives at random and lose the game because of it. It would seem when there is a larger(size of the unit) creep wave that spawns it triggers the portal that causes you to lose lives at the same time. I love playing this TD and would like to see this bug patched.

Thanks!

P.S. The settings you choose do not appear to matter. Maybe Blizz altered the size of the units box? I don't know how this works.

I can confirm this bug: lives are randomly lost after the latest SC2 update. I don't know what causes it, and it's irregular: not all players will lose lives at the same moment.

I have here a replay of this bug happening. I tryed to state the times when it happens. All the times at a spawn of a wave.

Cleared all waves and bosses and still lost the game very quick. :'(

@ wave 7 - 4:51 - 15 lost

@ elemental boss - 7:28 - 3 lost

@ wave 11 - 7:59 - 15 lost

@ wave 22 - 16:20 - 15 lost

@ wave 24 - 17:44 - last 3 lost.

Hope its usefull information.

Kind regards and thanks for a great map.

Hulius.

Element Tower Defense (4).SC2Replay

Guest Benz

I'm still having this issue on SEA server with the match that I play with my friends last night. Is that any workaround or the patch coming in. Thank you, your games is awesome.

Is it still an issue on EU or America server? I think those are the only regions with the updated patch for starcraft 3.0+

Guest Woody

Can confirm this is still an issue 5th June on SEA

Sign in to follow this