EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DDRKirby(ISQ)

[1.21] DDRKirby(ISQ)'s 4.0pb replay pack 1

I'm not really playing nowadays (though that'll change if/when a new version comes out ^^) but i still have a bunch of replays lying around if anyone is bored and wants to be a replay monster. I have a lot of replays where I don't do so well and end up losing, and a few where I was trying an altnernative 4-pick build, i think FLEW instead of FLNW, which didn't work too well. But there are also some good ones in here (the filenames are self-explanatory).

So, for those of you who want to see insanely fast building and lots of interest abuse, here's the pack. rar'ed and uploaded to filefront. if you can't extract rar files, then shame on you. you should be able to.

http://files.filefront.com/ddrkirbyisq+pac...;/fileinfo.html

I'm calling this "replay pack 1" in case I decide to have some more.

feel free to comment on overall play, though since some of these are earlier I may already know better by now.

Also this should include all 4 of the current ronald hunt record replays. ;)

if you can't extract rar files, then shame on you

:cry:

I had to install some packages to extract that, with Linux that is not the easiest quest, because RAR is not an open archive type.

Edit: They are all version 1.21

yes they are all 1.21 replays. I only have one 1.22 replay so far (it's in the bug reports section, too lazy to link).

doesn't linux just have an unrar utility? well it should, anyways. rar files are more feature-filled and have better compression than zip files, but the majority of internet users don't know what the hell they are. Kind of like what .ogg is to .mp3.

ah yes, the trial "limitation". cisz makes a good good point. *bow*

in any case this thread I will not label as 1.21 and render obsolete. 1.22 replays will come someday.

ogg is better than mp3 :P

I think best is .tar.bz2 but hardly a windows user knows it.

Sign in to follow this