EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guardian_Angel2

Dont know what happened but it was bad

Guest Guardian_Angel2

In a game on 4.0 I was blue - SM, All Random, rest of rules normal, on lvl 20 I noticed by towers doing very little damage I thought maybe it was the wave then the next wave was the same, I had lvl 3 dark towers doing 100 dmg to all types of monsters, this continued til I died, no one else in the game experienced this problem, the host treated me like I was a noob blurting out random useless info about how you should maze your towers. So I thought Id post what happened here, I dont know if it was something I did or if it was something that just happened due to the game or if it was the map but just though it would be a good idea to share.

Do you have a replay?

Did you only have level 3 (amplified?) darkness towers?

About how many towers?

Shouldn't lv.3 be focused?

The host was commenting your skill, not your bug. He was probably thinking that you don't know how to play the map. Even if he was right, that's no reason to be rude.

But "very little damage" is what a dark tower does most of the time. What difficulty where you playing on? "Normal settings" would be very hard samerandom for me, is that true for you too?

In a game on 4.0 I was blue - SM, All Random, rest of rules normal, on lvl 20 I noticed by towers doing very little damage I thought maybe it was the wave then the next wave was the same, I had lvl 3 dark towers doing 100 dmg to all types of monsters, this continued til I died, no one else in the game experienced this problem, the host treated me like I was a noob blurting out random useless info about how you should maze your towers. So I thought Id post what happened here, I dont know if it was something I did or if it was something that just happened due to the game or if it was the map but just though it would be a good idea to share.

hahahaaha~

Hehe, ops I wasn't sure.

But I was sure it was level 2 was advanced :P then level 3 must have been amplified :oops:

For those who didn't know yet, lv 2 is amplified and lv 3 is focused, advanced belongs to cannons and arrows ;)

I hope angel returns. This thread could actually become usefull when we start discussing his experince with him.

Guest Guardian_Angel2

Happened again now except this time I was host, happened to green within the same match but happened to him lvl 23 me it started lvl 45.

It was on easy setting - I had the 6 element tower, this time, 100k dmg I think it does cant really remember had it doing 1ks to everything that spawned, but every one else in the game - green had died and left by then - continued to play the game normally with no problems I even stayed once I died to see if anything else happened. Others ingame have said they have experienced something simular.

Sorry havent replied in a while dont get much time to play on PC.

here:

got randomed lots and lots of interest picks, and given my playstyle and how well I was doing on some of the rounds, I actually topped out on gold. But either at round 60 or on ronalds, you notice that my towers suddenly stop doing appreciable damage. At first I chalked it up to just composite armor being tough, but then I noticed the numbers coming up due to voodoo, and it should have been much higher considering the number of zealots.

7-6-08 eletd(4pb vhsr) multi maxgold-bug at end.w3g

hmmm i wonder. if the zealots did a bunch of damage, but then the damage ended up all getting healed, then would the voodoo towers even cause any extra damage with the curse? i would guess not because it probably just bases it off of HP difference.

so that could explain my particular case very well.

yes. and it never sounded like a bug to me that certain builds get extra weak when they face composite healing. I guess the zealouts were tier 1 aswell, all attacking different targets? and voodoo never got the chance to buff cause no damage enough was dealt.

well, i didn't expect to do any significant damage vs the composite healing, but what was really throwing me off was the numbers popping up as "0" from the voodoo. but my previous post explains it perfectly.

Sign in to follow this