EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Koxeida

Sup all~ US West player here :D

Guest Koxeida

Hi everyone, My b.net name's also Koxeida and I play on USWest and generally host Ele TD 4.0 ( not mainly DotA cos i kinda find it boring with pubs <_< they usually drag to late game, doing nothing but auto whacking opponents to death with their uber haxxor farmed up builds :/).

BTW anyone here from Singapore(sg)? :D .

Well, I thought i'm doing pretty well with hard mode, random and chaos and able to kill around 100+ Ronalds until I saw the Ronald slaying record in this forum. Yeah, it totally shocked me <_< 2200+ Ronalds killed by DDRKirby(ISQ). That's totally...... AMAZING!

And I also find out many new strategies that i'd never knew would exist if I never came to this forum :P I hope i can stay here and contribute in the forum community ^^!

Sorry for my bad english :X :cry:

PS. I'm also interested in having an ELE TD clan being formed in USWest. Count me in if there's one :wink:

i'm on west too~

i believe holepercent is from singapore too. i think he hosts weekly games on friday/saturday but I haven't seen it yet. I haven't actually had much multiplayer eletd experience at all...

I might consider hosting some games periodically on USWest at some point.

Also I consider my 2200+ record to involve at least a little bit of luck since I was able to get a pretty good build (though not 100% what I would wish for). You just never know in samerandom...

still the networth was crazy, not having any more room to build towers and still having 15k gold. whoo~

very hard is where it's at tho ^^; if you can do well on hard random chaos you should definitely try moving up to VH.

Guest Koxeida

Yup, I saw it on the forum that holepercent hosts ele td games, but it's at night time in Singapore :( I can't play at night time, and well the main problem is parents :twisted: .

I'm not really used to very hard yet, especially in selling and rebuilding :? I ended up leaking TT and the EHP of the creeps aren't really the same as in hard mode. So yeah, i'll definitely try to conquer VH mode ^^!

what time -can- you play games?

feel free to ask for advice for VH. though of course practice makes perfect.

Now that I've conquered the Ronald Hunt leaderboards I'm on a bit of a break from actually playing eletd. Though, on the other hand, i'm looking forward to being able to play random again. I don't really like allpick quite as much, but I had to play it since I was going for the vh ap and vh ap cm records.

Guest Koxeida

I can play whole day ( from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm [+8GMT]) :o since it's school holiday now :lol:

In -vh mode i copy your strategy from level 1 to 8 [the one in 2200+ ronald killed] :D No leak at all XD. but after that i usually make mistake when using selling/building strat.

So, is spamming towers is the best strategy in -vh mode or just building lesser but stronger towers-- which one is more efficient??

for random mode it really depends on what towers you are able to build.

in general though (this is a very rough guideline) many towers of different types will be more useful than many towers of one type.

however keep in mind that for purposes of selling/rebuilding, it's not feasible to build many different types of towers, unless you have uber micro (not even I can do this, and I build really really fast!!)

selling/building is a skill, but it's more important to have the right towers and the right placement, than to sell/rebuild quickly and often. For starters, the first purpose for sell/rebuild is just to make sure you have the right type of towers for each wave.

it really all depends. maybe post some replays and I can analyze your play. I may start hosting some multiplayer games if you want to improve. I could even obs you playing by yourself and give advice. if you have AIM or YM, my sn is DDRKirbyISQ and my bnet alias is DDRKirby(ISQ).

Guest Koxeida

I rarely save replay so I have none so far lol but today i'm gonna download banlist to save replays. So is it ok to upload replays from banlist category?

it's quite easy to build multiple [E]earth, [W]ater, [D]ark, [F]ire. but for nature and light, it's really awkward for my hand position <_< uild [L] or [N] :?

What's AIM/YM o.O? I only have Garena[GGC] and b.net and my b.net name is the same as this, Koxeida.

It'll be great if u can observe and give advices in game, I'll look forward for that :) I'm also viewing replays in this forum. ^^ Your building speed is superb :shock: I try to do like yours but ended up misplacing towers Xp and leaving out some towers XD

Guest Koxeida

What about today at around, 3:30 pm? GMT+8

Hehe, Are you chatting with eachother with posts?

Seems like it :lol:

Maybe there is enough players on US west, I don't know.

There have been others who want a clan on Us west, but never enough players.

(I'm in europe)

There is tigershark, hyperprimate, basically a whole clanfull of people.

Click here for clan etd.

welcome. a bit late but nvm.

yup. i'm also from singapore.

to improve, watch the replays and read up the strategy on this forum. there's plenty of information on the forums. and post your replays on this forum. and look out for my random guide of which only the opening is up. check the info in my thread in strategy..

i'm also trying to get a eletd clan up in USwest but the major difficulty is finding enough players and being online at the same time..

Sign in to follow this