EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Flame And Ice Must Go Away

Sadly flame and ice tower never heard the word balance. The idea of adding 2 support towers randomly over some builds is a very bad. They are just not balanced to damage towers. The other support towers are carefully spread over the builds, why do these even exist? It adds slow, that some builds have allready maxed out, while some builds gain a 200% total dps increase from having the flame tower at tier 3. While some builds need them to be strong dual damagers instead. These just don't make sence. They ruin our chance to even get this map balanced. turn them into a useful damage tower instead. My mind is too tired and lacks in explaining atm about why these screw everything, but I'll be back tomorrow if everyone doesn't agree emidiately, which i doubt^^

No no no.

Drop flames dmg inc, add one more slow, so wl, fn and de are slow. That would remove the gunpowder (longrange must be removed) and add one slow to every build.

Much better. :)

I also wish it was that easy:( but it won't work.

compare a double slower build to a double armor reducer build (or rather armor reducer+voodoo or polar) Why shall the slower build not get buff by these towers? (they have allready maxed their slowing factor so it won't help them) while the armor reducers get the buff.

Why shall some 4ele builds get 2 of these towers? edfn wlfn and edwl.

If you say that it won't be such a big difference, well that' won't help, sadly :( . either the buff from having these available if not beeing in an already maxed slow build is 0, and the tower is useless, or the % is high enough to make the otwer worth building at some point in the game and these builds are suddenly alot more use of than those without. Dont try to balance a %incerease tower to be the same useful as a damage tower...

I like ice. If you want to make it better.

Give it a multishoot ability and all shoots slow, and reduce damage ALOT.

Unfortunately it will be a 3 unit slower wich I assume you wouldn't like.

(P.S. is this april fools?)

No, it's not one of those 13est, but the problem was not icea beeing to weak :S the problem is that there can't be some extra support towers spread randomly over elements. neither Cis'z idea of one at lw one at fn and one at de would work, cause some builds will get 2 of these, and some builds won't gain any benefit from having them available, as their builds current strength without them is max slow, and while a build which's strength is armor reducion, shall they aso max out slow on creeps, and still keep the armor reductions :o ?

Hi, I´m back to mess around the party.

Why in the L name do you want to get rid of slow duals?

I´m missing the point on the benefit the player receives for having no slow supporters as duals. Would that be any good at all? I.m.o. duals should have some decent single target supporters to - different way - boost the damage of good damage triples.

Guest Timberwolf

The game is already too difficult for "average" players to beat on normal. The fact that there's a small handfull of people on this board that can slaughter it on very hard shouldn't be over riding that.

There should be extra support being added, not taking away what already exists.

We do have more than 10 other supporters that are balanced and spread obver builds in a fair way. And I do think Element TD shouldn't try to avoid staying the most balanced td... Actually I hav bad feelings about Gold tower and such too, if anybody can't provide a replay having use of it.

Sign in to follow this