EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cheng

Need help/advice on HARD and VERY HARD

hmm you said dont build at 4? I tried 6 often...it works very well in the beginning but...later not..

What is the problem at 6? It's slower than 4, so it should be easier, right? Watch some of your older replays again, maybe you made other mistakes?

do you think its smart to always try to rebuilt with the strong element and sell the weak element each round? because later, after level 30 or 40 I have to rebuilt so fast that I can't keep up with the wave...

Time is a resource. If you keep towers, make them covered. For example: storm, nova, and roots cover each other in a circle. If you have corrosion and muck, you need earth to cover vs light. You understand how def and lnw cover each other?

yesterday I had a tornado tower in the mid, the rest on 6. could do well till around 30 or so and then starting to leak slowly.... with this way I could'nt even reach 51 which was my record building on 4...etc ..

When playing at 6, use two windstorms, one at each 3 and 9. When you have all aoe slows or one of them maxed, play at 4. :)

Guest sequoia

are you referring to the numpad positions or the clock positions?

are you referring to the numpad positions or the clock positions?

We always refer to numpad positions, so, 3,6 and 9 are on the right side of the map.

If you want to find out more, there is a placement-guide made by Cisz. Link here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=161

yep. Thnx Cisz.

maybe if you can make another replay random VH one day? hehe ^^"

lolz Cisz..... my new record VH random: level 58/59 @_@ ...again I was lucky to get all elements finally ...that's why I could go so far this time...

damn...that was close.... just didnt had enough money for Period of Elements tower -.-"...

EleTD VH-4.w3g

I am about to watch your replay, but I allready can tell you that you made a little mistake: In an "I don't have enough cash to build a periodics" situation you should sell towers. Or did I misunderstand your problem?

(Watches..)

Yep, you even build a pure water instead of the periodics. Shame on you :P

Some smaller notes:

Wave 21 - Those are undead, amped waters are much better than ice.

Wave 29 - Tidal isn't great vs dark, light cannons or arrows would have worked.

Laser is a very short range tower, so it's best to play it two pass. (You relocate to two pass, so you probably allready know. :) )

yeah I should sell but I was thinking a lot that time...which to sell lol..

two-pass is indeed better than long pass

except for Zealot for example.... he stops the speed after not attacking for 4 sec. etc

Zealout is good on 2pass:) if you place it on a shorter 2pass, so that the first creeps in the line reach the 2nd pass aout the time when the last creeps leave the 1st pass:) but then you get eaten by bosses ofc;)

yeah I know Jolin, I actually build on 4 for Zealot :P

a Just-Two-pass...lol...

thnx

lolz...can't believe it..

my 1st time beating VERY HARD!!!... (short mode though, but Im sure I can have no leak till first 15 levels lah ^^)

yay! with the help of 2 cool Periodic Towers ^^"

Thnx Cisz and Jolin for your advises! it was fun!

EleTD VH-14 RONALDS!.w3g

Grats. :) I watched the replay and will comment when I have time. :P

Many people play the map.

Only a few ask for help.

Only a handfull is persistant, practices, asks again, and finally, slightly shreddered but alife, beats vh.

Nice job with the learning.

haha now I have to learn from you experts, to achieve 100 or even 1000+ Ronalds for the Hall of Fame :roll: .... hard though...

I quite like Random :P

more challenge too haha...ALL pick seems so one sided.. but works out better I guess..

I quite like Random :P

more challenge too haha...ALL pick seems so one sided.. but works out better I guess..

Enough said, random ROCKS!!

yeah but its hard too...

yesterday Randomed VH normal game till level 53..or so

leaked too much at the end....

Sign in to follow this