EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
electronX

RBB for Rebuild Friendly Build ;-)

Hello!

This week I had holiday and some evening I played eletd4.

I found that the choice of building place 3 is excellent. Sometimes.

(novel start)

If you have water, earth or maybe fire towers, upgraded more rapidly (like picking weiweiwe..), and playing random, it is almost impossible to get defeated. You must really be untalented to do that after watching a replay. Okay, level 60 can be stronger than those pure towers worth 150K cash, but that level is meant to do that. For instance, I had WLF build and I got 200K cash, like never before, playing hard.

In other cases, like the NL build (I really got that once!), it is hard but level 3 life towers can solve the game, so it's possible to finish it.

And there are those "impossible" situations, like magic tower or trickery.

I found, that there are towers (and builds) that are "rebuild friendly". It means that you can sell any tower and rebuild it asap, like the cannons at the beginning. Water, Earth, Fire, Kindle, and some more. These towers are - what a finding - almost all AoE towers, have no mana and do little damage at once. You can even mass these towers efficiently, if you only have level 1 elements around level 50.

There are other towers, like magic. If you build it, it starts with low mana, so you should build it some seconds before the wave arrives. Otherwise it'll be ineffective. The same goes for trickery. If you build Magic in groups, it will simply not work. All the attacks will go for the same (first) creep, mana down, mass leak. 3 magics can leak at build place 3, when one at 9 and at 3 could do the job easily.

Or, there is the wn-fe build. Has some good towers but is balanced to be buffed. Would be, but if you sell, buffs are gone.

(novel end)

Consequence: in case of some builds, like FLW, I can rebuild until level 40-50 with ease, have 200K networth at the end. In case of other builds, I can't rebuild that 10 kind of towers that must be positioned all around 89632+5, so I only rebuild 1-2 towers, then have a maximum of 100K networth but rather die around 50-55.

Is it a problem? Can it be solved? Does it have to be? What do you think?

Rebuilding is a thing of playing random, and random has its own rules about ballance,

All random never can be ballanced. If you get three $ and lv.3 in one element only, but I get lv.1 in all, you are dead. No ballancing will save you.

And samerandom allways is ballanced, so again, no problem.

Or do you rebuild on pick? :D

Well, I never play pick :)

This post was only about the question: Are builds balanced? Some months ago there was a post about asking us to complete all 4-level builds. And I found, some are viable since very good interest can be gained, while some are quite bad when trying to do it, better to leave them where they are.

I should rename the topic RFB, by the way :)

Not yet. I am working on a huge calc sheet (1.4 mb) to hopefully get that fixed. :)

Sign in to follow this