EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
electronX

Tower Query - Level 2

Hello!

The builder has an "ability" that allows him to list all the towers that are available.

It is generally good for new players to a version, otherwise not, because simply clicking F8-B shows the elements and it is easier to combine them.

:?: Later on (from 4 elements available) these towers tend to be too much, so this listing is almost worthless.

But there is a case, namely random mode, where it would be useful to use this again: for level 2 towers. I mean, 22 and 222. Or even 33.

:!: I have two solutions to this idea:

a) When listing the towers the way it is now, append a "level X" after it, so players can catch higher level towers.

B) Have 2 or even 3 abilities, which only lists towers available at tier 2 or higher.

It would help a lot around level 55 when you get your last level 2 element, you have say FWLN in 2, but don't know which one you have to build. In EleTD3 by building a 2 or 22 tower it was possible, because the available combos had shown up.

Thanks in advance! :)

p.s: The kindle sound is very annoying, I don't use the tower since PB.

would be useful. i would prefer the option of another option on the builder for lvl2 duals/triples and above that are available. happens in random when you have elements at diffferent levels and need to know what upgraded towers are available.

listing the lvl after the tower isn't really good as the tower changes name as it upgrades. it may confuse newcomers as they might end up looking for a lvl 2 magic tower when it's named sorcery. quite minor but still worth mentioning...

Tower query is meant to be easy and as less complicated as humanly possible including all important information. Honestly, writing down sorcery insted of magic would be hell confusing and give me less information then just Magic lvl2.

And I would prefer 2 queries, one for duals and one for triples.

That is a great idea orb3r. Then the time the list is showing can be a bit increased without having the list in the way. The other idea is good but faar to complicated.

I really like orb3r's idea. I hope I didn't get you wrong.

You meant having 2 Tower querys right? 1 for duals and 1 for triples.

yep, exactly, 1 for duals, 1 for triples, and about twice the time to vanish. Like I already purposed in a thread for the development team. And as electronX mentioned above, including the highest level of the tower available is a nice addition (Sorcery = Magic 2, ...).

Sign in to follow this