EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest energig

Chaos Mode

Guest energig

I think in chaos mode, all creeps should give the same gold. I dont think many people play this, but i think this would be better than you receiving different amounts of gold depending on what creeps you get. Just a minor change, but oh well :P

I would vote for a total random creep option, so you can forget about wave 39= duneworm and so on... Each level should have a 15% chances to be fire, water,... and a certain chance to be mechs, undead,... you just know for certain what's going to come next level between the levls 5 and 60.

This would be really something new and challenging as you can get many typical leaking levels in a row. It could also be combined with the actual chaos mode as it is.

Btw, yes, chaos should give bounty according to wave, not to creep, ONLY in case that the total money earned by bountys could be different comparing chaos and normal mode. "Chaos should be fair" :D .

I like orb3r's idea and the development team is discussing it. The problem is figuring out how to code it.

I agree with energig, the harder creeps one gets, the easier are left.

and to me it doesn't make sence to have more gold the easier creeps u got left to come^^

Quite sometime actually. I had to make 60 abilities for creep hp, had to make an array with 60 abilities in it, had to redesign and recode the voting area/host dialog boxes, and of course had to actually program chaos mode (which was pretty easy actually).

Sign in to follow this