EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Page not found.

This really pisses me of :evil: !!! I've posted 3 long post.

But they aren't seended, It says 'Page not found' and they disappear.

(this is only for today.)

Guest 1mpulse

click back and the post should still be there. ( i wouldnt know , holepercent informed me of this ).

doesnt work on quick reply though.

make a habit of copy - pasting the really long replies, thats what i do sometimes

I get an error similar to that when I make really long posts too, the determinant is how long you take to post I believe. I think after a certain point it times out, I'll see if there is a setting for that.

everytime i do a long post or any time at all when I'm onlin, clicking no button(keystroke don't count) for more than 10minutes. when i click anything it thinks I'm offline and tells me to log in (i loose long posts if i*m writing, else i only lose the "new posts since last visit" as it's a new visit next time i log in. and for some strange reason when i got logged off it says that jolin012 is one of those online, while I'm not online, so i must wait 10minutes till it understood I'm offline, then i can log in again. this is probably a different problem, that's just to me and not fixable. but it really sux when the new posts list is long and i may not take a pause. not only for today, it's all the time.

the long post thing happens to me. that's why type your posts on notepad or something first. then when you finish copy paste over into forum. another way after typing the intro, press submit. then edit the post. every now and then just submit then edit again. that's what i do for all my long posts.

not clicking anything doesn't necessarily logs me out. i stay in the forums for a few hours without clicking. when i return and click a forum i don't get logged out. It's weird that after getting logged out, your userid is still shown as logged in. The users online is lagged by a few minutes. and i can log in immediately after i get logged out, even if i'm shown as still online.

and if you are typing a post and you get to the log-in screen after submitting, press back. the message should still be there, as least for me.

not for me as i get logged out, but i learnt to handle the long post problem, by always clicking copy the text, before i click submit if something happens. and there's probably nothing to do about the log out problem i have.

Sign in to follow this