EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Magic and Prism Tower Ideas

I currently need tower ideas for Magic and Prism towers. The elements are:

DF

DEL

Looking forward to hearing some great ideas.

Didn't the prism tower idea work?

Like in red alert. the more towers, they charge eachother. and 1 tower shoots 1 large beam.

(okay new ideas then)

Charge tower: This tower works a bit like poison tower, but a but more arrow shooting. The longer it charges on a speacialy creep the more damage and the larger splash. (maybe less damage on splashed units)

the tower charges 0.5 sec, it deals 200 1 sec 420, 1.5 662, 2 sec 928.

larger splash with every time. (name can still be prism)

Prism tower: Short ranged, great speed and a single target tower. Nothing special (former ranibow)

Would gladly have composite damage.

Guest emjlr3

Prism needed up being too much of a hassle, not only from a coding stand point, but also in game from a lag standpoint

so we scrapped the idea, and are looking for new ones

Guest 1mpulse

how about it starts off with weakish damage for a three element towers, bur for any specific amount of creeps killed it -permanently- gains certain percent attack speed. kinda like zeal though i suppose.

Guest emjlr3

I made it, it just got laggy with a lot of towers, and when you sold towers while in a Prism, for some unknown reason, things got buggy

preferably some special element? maybe some special letter the name that it should Not begin with? anything else?

Guest 1mpulse

attack speed, not damage.

but too much like zeal anyway.

o and btw, in the latest beta the tooltip says that magics attack type is water.

Sign in to follow this