EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest leksumgnir

Can not install td elementals??

Guest leksumgnir

HI!

I am trying to instal an elemental map in frozen throne.

1: I download it.

2: I copy the map, and put it in the map folder under scenario.

I find it on that lokation in the game, but when I try to launch it, the screen goes up, then down again, and nothing happens.

I have tryed to download a lot of different version and so on. Does anyone have the same problem, can someone help me?

Leksumngir--

Welcome to the board. :)

Custom maps like eletd belong into the "\Maps\Download" folder.

Another problem might be, that the map requires a patched installation of tft. Version 1.20e or 1.21 should do the trick, I recommend 1.21 (the latest patch).

Does it work now?

Is this only for element TD?

Were do you play, online or offline.

If online, do you play on northrend?

Guest Burningacid

just try to download the map from another domain... it could be that the one u downloaded is a bugged or crashed or faked or anything else...

so long, burningacid

Guest leksumgnir
Welcome to the board. :)

Custom maps like eletd belong into the "\Maps\Download" folder.

Another problem might be, that the map requires a patched installation of tft. Version 1.20e or 1.21 should do the trick, I recommend 1.21 (the latest patch).

Does it work now?

Were can i download this patch?

Guest leksumgnir

I have downloaded it from many diffrent domains... Hmm do not know what to do...?

just try to download the map from another domain... it could be that the one u downloaded is a bugged or crashed or faked or anything else...

so long, burningacid

Guest leksumgnir

I only play online, and I only play TD elementals. I used to play it on and netcafe, and now I what to play it at home, but havent had any luck jet :(

Guest leksumgnir

Sorry, I only play ofline!!! Never online.. My bad!!

I only play online, and I only play TD elementals. I used to play it on and netcafe, and now I what to play it at home, but havent had any luck jet :(

The link i posted for patch should work perfectly fine with offline play. then you make sure that the map is in correect position as cisz mentioned, Do there occur any further problems anyway?

No worries leksumgnir, we will get this to work.

The latest patch can be found here: >> Click me <<

When you start tft, the current version is shown in the lower right corner of the screen on the main menu. What version do you have now?

Guest hell_knight9

Your problem is most likely map corruption , this sometime occurs during a download or an incomplete download.

Being the first sign of map corruption means a good portion of the map is missing , download from the suggested link above or epicwar.com . Make sure the download completles stick it in the downloads folder should work now.

Sign in to follow this